One rarely thinks of scientific research as something dangerous or life threatening, but the number of scientists who accidentally died while doing their research is astounding. In many cases, the scientists who died were so committed to their research that they either threw caution to the wind and experimented on themselves, or they worked on something too ...
American national treasures work in different fields, are of different generations, and all have different stories to tell. But all of their stories are that of America itself. Some are media moguls, others are entertainers that nobody can bring themselves to hate. A few are politicians that have enormous influence and cultural cachet, even if you completely...
Every person who has ever been immortalized in a Google Doodle, in order from the very first to the most recent. The first Google Doodle appeared on the search engine homepage instead of the familiar colorful logo on August 30, 1998, in honor of Burning Man. It wasn't until 2001 that the very first real person was commemorated. In November of that year, a Go...
The Lost Film of Dian Fossey DOCUMENTARY (2002)
Reunion with the Gorillas
Dian Fossey, Digit's death
The Lost Film of Dian Fossey (2003). Trailer. Subtitulado al español.
- List of Famous Zoologists
- List of Famous Anthropologists
- List of Famous Researchers
- Famous Female Anthropologists
- Famous University Of Cambridge Alumni
- Famous People Who Were Murdered
- Famous University Of California, Davis Alumni
- Famous Scientists from the United States
- Famous Film Actors From San Francisco
- Famous Lowell High School Alumni
- Famous Female Scientists
- Famous People Born in 1932
- Famous People Who Died in 1985
- Famous Darwin College, Cambridge Alumni
- Famous Anthropologists from the United States
- Notable People Who Died in Rwanda