Tattoos are much more accepted nowadays than they used to be. In the past, tattoos had a certain negative connotation associated with them. While that's not entirely gone now, it's definitely subsided considerably. With that in mind, it might be surprising to learn that there are many world leaders with tattoos, and even more past world leaders with tattoos ...
Dying words of famous people seem to be a little bit more poetic than the typical dying utterances of the common folk. Whether they've got the money and influence to be afforded the time to gather their thoughts, or because they're just plain cooler than many of us, there exist some memorable dying words from some very famous people. Granted, in order t...
Famous Pitt Club Members ranked by fame and popularity. The Pitt Club is an exclusive organization for male students attending the University of Cambridge. It is similar in status to the Skull and Bones Club of Yale and the Ivy Club of Princeton. The Pitt Club was founded in 1835 and is named in honor of the British Prime Minister William Pitt the Younger.Wh...
King Edward VII - Part 1
Edward VII Prince of Pleasure
King Edward VII - Part 2
- Famous People Buried in St George's Chapel At Windsor Castle
- List of Famous London Politicians
- List of Famous England Politicians
- Famous Trinity College, Cambridge Alumni
- Famous People Buried in Berkshire
- Famous People From London
- Famous Christ Church, Oxford Alumni
- Famous People Buried in Windsor Castle
- Members of the House Of Saxe-Coburg And Gotha
- List of Famous United Kingdom Politicians
- Notable People Who Died in London
- Notable People Who Died in England