For a company to reach a worth of one billion dollars is a feat, but very few have ever been able to reach $500 billion. The companies listed below have all crossed the $500 billion mark at least once in their history. Though most are now worth less, they should still be recognized as having been worth over 500 billion at one point.
These are the companies with the worst reputations, as voted on by the Ranker community. Anyone can add to this real-time ranking of hated companies known, not for getting it right, but for getting it wrong. Some of these are brands we love to hate because their products are questionable, and some are hated because they do loathsome things... but they have o...
No One Tells ExxonMobil What To Do
Steve Coll on the "Private Empire" of ExxonMobil
Tour of Exxon Mobil Refinery (part 1)
ExxonMobil CEO philosophy to "make money"
- List of Companies That Hire Felons
- List of Petroleum Industry Companies
- The Top 100 Socially Responsible Companies
- The Top MBA Employers
- Fortune 100 Companies on Twitter: Corporate Twitter Accounts
- World's Largest Oil Companies
- List of Natural Gas Companies
- List of Companies on the DOW
- List of Crude Petroleum And Natural Gas Extraction Companies
- List of Petroleum Refineries Companies
- CNN's Most Profitable US Companies- 08
- CNN's World's Most Admired Companies
- The Most Profitable Businesses In The World