RIP to our world's greatest achievers, those who changed the way we live and the ways we thought. This list of people we wish were still alive includes some of the greatest humanitarians, artists, politicians, and celebrities we wished could have stayed with us longer. These notable dead people often died ahead of their time, while others passed from natural...
A list of famous man who are not circumcised. Originally the practice of ancient religions and cults, circumcision regained its popularity in the 19th century as a "cure" for masturbation. What celebs are uncircumcised? The issue is also permeated by a double standard in that female circumcision is considered a barbaric form of genital mutilation, ...
Some of the best actors of all time hail from England, and whether you love these English men for their acting talents or just their accents, there's no denying that many of these English actors are among some of the best actors in film history. Whether living or dead, these men made England a top source for acting talent in Hollywood and will go down in his...
The funniest British and Irish comedians of all time is a geographically restricted subset of the funniest people of all time, and some of these funny people from across the pond can make you pee yourself with laughter just by looking at you. Many of these comedians from the UK and Ireland have appeared in the funniest movies ever as well as some of the funn...
List of the Greatest Minds of All Time, throughout history. This list represents the most influential thinkers across various disciplines, ranked in a way that represents the power of their ideas and their impact on the world. The wisest men and women include top philosophers, physicists, famous poets, thinkers, teachers, physiologists, artists, inventors, e...
Actors who drank on set range from the squeakiest of the clean to veteran hell-raisers. Daniel Radcliffe didn’t drink on set - he just drank so much the night before, he was still drunk on set the next day during the later Harry Potter films. (That probably made for one Avada Kedavra of a hangover.) Richard Burton didn’t mind being blind ...
- Famous Gay Men: List of Gay Men Throughout History
- Famous University Of Cambridge Alumni
- Famous Film Actors From England
- Famous People Who Died of Cancer
- Famous TV Actors from the United Kingdom
- Famous Physicians from England
- Famous King Edward VII School Alumni
- Famous People Who Died of Throat Cancer
- Famous People From Leicester
- Popular Film Actors from United Kingdom
- Full Cast of Robin Hood Actors/Actresses
- List of Famous Television Writers
- Famous People who Majored in Medicine
- Famous Comedians from the United Kingdom
- Full Cast of Life Of Brian Actors/Actresses
- Full Cast of Yellowbeard Actors/Actresses
- Full Cast of Monty Python And The Holy Grail Actors/Actresses
- Famous Emmanuel College, Cambridge Alumni
- Famous Film Actors From Leicester
- Notable People Who Died in Kent
- Notable People Who Died in Maidstone
- TV Actors from Leicester
- Monty Python's Flying Circus Cast List
- Famous Screenwriters from England