RIP to our world's greatest achievers, those who changed the way we live and the ways we thought. This list of people we wish were still alive includes some of the greatest humanitarians, artists, politicians, and celebrities we wished could have stayed with us longer. These notable dead people often died ahead of their time, while others passed from natural...
Admit it, you have a favorite celebrity. But as much as most people love their favorite celebs, only a select few have ever flung themselves at their feet and offered their adulation by writing (and sending!) fan mail. Can imagine if you wrote to Val Kilmer and he just tossed your letter into the garbage? He'd probably think to himself, "that's where yo...
The best actors and actresses of all time, male and female, ranked by film fans worldwide. This list of greatest actors and actresses attempts to answer the question "Who are the best actors of all time?" by incorporating the views and opinions of all members of the Ranker Community. Keep in mind, as you vote or add a top actor or actress you see m...
Celebrities are celebrities because they made a big name for themselves in life. These celebrities, however, also made a big name for themselves in death, commemorating their passing with the most famous celebrity funerals in history.From politicians to athletes to entertainers, some celebrities really know how to go out with a bang in the form of an elabora...
The funniest British and Irish comedians of all time is a geographically restricted subset of the funniest people of all time, and some of these funny people from across the pond can make you pee yourself with laughter just by looking at you. Many of these comedians from the UK and Ireland have appeared in the funniest movies ever as well as some of the funn...
Actors who drank on set range from the squeakiest of the clean to veteran hell-raisers. Daniel Radcliffe didn’t drink on set - he just drank so much the night before, he was still drunk on set the next day during the later Harry Potter films. (That probably made for one Avada Kedavra of a hangover.) Richard Burton didn’t mind being blind ...
- Famous Gay Men: List of Gay Men Throughout History
- Famous People Who Died of Cancer
- Famous TV Actors from the United Kingdom
- Famous People Who Died of Throat Cancer
- Famous University Of Cambridge Alumni
- Popular Film Actors from United Kingdom
- Famous Film Actors From England
- List of Famous Television Writers
- Full Cast of Robin Hood Actors/Actresses
- Full Cast of Life Of Brian Actors/Actresses
- Famous Film Actors From Leicester
- Monty Python's Flying Circus Cast List
- Full Cast of Yellowbeard Actors/Actresses
- Famous Emmanuel College, Cambridge Alumni
- Full Cast of Monty Python And The Holy Grail Actors/Actresses
- Famous Comedians from the United Kingdom
- Famous People who Majored in Medicine
- Famous Physicians from England
- Famous King Edward VII School Alumni
- TV Actors from Leicester
- Notable People Who Died in Kent
- Famous People From Leicester
- Notable People Who Died in Maidstone
- Famous Screenwriters from England