Which likable politicians would be fun to have a few drinks with? Many politicians market themselves as regular folks you'd want to sit down for a beer with. George W. Bush, for one, is thought to have won the 2004 election because of his "regular guy" appeal. An August, 2004 Zogy/Williams Identity Poll found that 57.3% of undecided voters would ra...
The GOP boasts a wide range of new politicians who once claimed their allegiance to the Democrats. These new Republicans changed their mind and flipped sides of the isle for one reason or another. This is a list of the most influential GOP members who were former members of the other major party in the US the Democratic Party. The list includes former ultra-...
People we loved to hate in 2012 include popular names in sports, entertainment, and, of course in an election year, politics. These people all did different things to get under our skin in 2012 but at the end of the day, they all sucked just enough to earn a convincing nomination as one of the biggest douchebags ever. Being that the 2012 United States presid...
- Famous Black Conservatives List
- Republican Sex Scandals
- List of Famous Radio Personalities
- Famous Purdue University Alumni
- Famous Morehouse College Alumni
- Famous People From Memphis
- Famous Male Radio Personalities
- List of Famous Georgia Politicians
- List of Famous Tennessee Politicians
- Famous People From Tennessee
- List of Famous Memphis Politicians
- Famous Male Journalists