The greatest classic rock bands of all time embody the spirit of a generation of people who just wanted to rock. These top classic rock bands include some of the best live acts of all time and man, did they rock hard. For those who got to see these amazing classic rock bands live, you'll surely understand how they earned the title of best classic rock band; ...
Symphonic rock is often times confused with progressive rock and with good reasons. Many of the best symphonic rock overlap with prog rock but what sets them apart is unlike other progressive rock bands, symphonic rockers use traditional prog rock elements - like classical music infused in their sound for example - as opposed to the psychedelic and experimen...
List of the greatest live bands or artists of all time, created and ranked by music fans worldwide asks the question "who is the best live act of all time"? What band or artist had such an impact up on that stage that it took their music to a whole new level? Maybe they had a spectacular stage show - like Floyd - or maybe they just overpowered you ...
Of all the important rock bands to grace the stage, British bands are considered by many to be the most important and most influential. Though they weren't first, the best British rock bands planted their mark in the 1960s with catchy melodies, delicious hooks and music that influenced multiple generations of bands and music fans. Not to be outdone, every de...
While folk music has been around for as long as spoken word music itself, folk rock rose became popular during the 1960s and hasn't really looked back since. Rising to prominence in the U.S. and UK during this time, folk rock artists were among the first rock stars. Playing traditional folk music with rock instrumentation, the folk rock movement was also inf...
Update: Nirvana, Peter Gabriel, KISS, Hall and Oates, Linda Ronstadt and Cat Stevens were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as part of the class of 2014. Each new crop of Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees brings with it with it a good share of controversy. Who is most deserving of being in the Rock Hall of Fame? Vote for the bands an...
In honor of school principal Leonard Skinner, who inspired the name for classic rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd, here are the 15 greatest, most famous bands in history that have been named after real people; along with a song from each band. The name origins of each of these great bands is pretty interesting, as you would expect. And no, Pink Floyd was NOT inspired...
- List of Famous Farmers
- Famous Male Inventors
- Capitol Records Complete Artist Roster
- EMI Complete Artist Roster
- Island Records Complete Artist Roster
- List of Famous Bands from England
- EMI Records Complete Artist Roster
- Chrysalis Records Complete Artist Roster
- Roadrunner Records Complete Artist Roster
- Famous English Inventors List
- Famous Lawyers from England
- List of Famous Bands from Blackpool
- Reprise Records Complete Artist Roster
- Famous Male Farmers
- Famous University Of Oxford Alumni
- Famous People Buried in United Kingdom
- English Hard Rock Bands List
- Eagle Records Complete Artist Roster
- Famous Male Lawyers
- Famous People Buried in Berkshire
- Famous St John's College, Oxford Alumni
- Famous Farmers from England
- English Folk Rock Bands List
- Famous Inns Of Court School Of Law Alumni
- English Electronic Music Bands List
- English Heavy Metal Bands List
- English Rock Bands List
- Notable People Who Died in Wiltshire
- English Progressive Rock Bands List