List of the greatest live bands or artists of all time, created and ranked by music fans worldwide asks the question "who is the best live act of all time"? What band or artist had such an impact up on that stage that it took their music to a whole new level? Maybe they had a spectacular stage show - like Floyd - or maybe they just overpowered you ...
Symphonic rock is often times confused with progressive rock and with good reasons. Many of the best symphonic rock overlap with prog rock but what sets them apart is unlike other progressive rock bands, symphonic rockers use traditional prog rock elements - like classical music infused in their sound for example - as opposed to the psychedelic and experimen...
When VH1 polled fellow artists to name the greatest artists of all time, it seemed like a good idea---but in reality, the list was truly flawed. According to them, Coldplay is better than Pearl Jam, Mariah Carey is only greater than six artists, etc! Not to mention other impactful artists were left off of the list. So I thought that maybe we try the countdow...
Of all the important rock bands to grace the stage, British bands are considered by many to be the most important and most influential. Though they weren't first, the best British rock bands planted their mark in the 1960s with catchy melodies, delicious hooks and music that influenced multiple generations of bands and music fans. Not to be outdone, every de...
When you're thinking of instrumental rock bands, you should know that there are few if little vocals involved. Instrumental rock showcases the talents of the musicians creating it, and often times, these instrumental artists are widely regarded as virtuosos. The best instrumental rock music, also known as post-rock, was popular at the onset of the surf rock ...
Update: Nirvana, Peter Gabriel, KISS, Hall and Oates, Linda Ronstadt and Cat Stevens were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as part of the class of 2014. Each new crop of Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees brings with it with it a good share of controversy. Who is most deserving of being in the Rock Hall of Fame? Vote for the bands an...
In honor of school principal Leonard Skinner, who inspired the name for classic rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd, here are the 15 greatest, most famous bands in history that have been named after real people; along with a song from each band. The name origins of each of these great bands is pretty interesting, as you would expect. And no, Pink Floyd was NOT inspired...
- List of Famous Farmers
- Famous Male Inventors
- Capitol Records Complete Artist Roster
- EMI Complete Artist Roster
- Island Records Complete Artist Roster
- List of Famous Bands from England
- EMI Records Complete Artist Roster
- Chrysalis Records Complete Artist Roster
- Roadrunner Records Complete Artist Roster
- Famous English Inventors List
- List of Famous Bands from Blackpool
- Reprise Records Complete Artist Roster
- Famous Lawyers from England
- Famous Male Farmers
- Famous University Of Oxford Alumni
- Eagle Records Complete Artist Roster
- Famous People Buried in United Kingdom
- Famous Male Lawyers
- Famous People Buried in Berkshire
- English Hard Rock Bands List
- Famous St John's College, Oxford Alumni
- Famous Inns Of Court School Of Law Alumni
- English Rock Bands List
- Famous Farmers from England
- English Folk Rock Bands List
- English Progressive Rock Bands List
- English Heavy Metal Bands List
- English Electronic Music Bands List
- Notable People Who Died in Wiltshire