It’s an achievement very few people have managed: snagging the coveted EGOT. Also known as an Emmy, a Grammy, an Oscar, and a Tony. The amazing entertainment fete takes true talent, as the EGOT winners on this list prove. Taking home just one award might be the best moment of someone’s career, but taking home all four of entertainment’s biggest prizes gives ...
From rock and roll to pop, these are music's best one hit wonders from the 1970s, listed by performer. This is a list of popular 70s songs from bands or artists who only had one single reach the Top 40 of the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States. Many of these bands and artists had extensive careers, either in the US or other countries, they just didn't ev...
Marvin Hamlisch interview - Julliard audition
Marvin Hamlisch's two Oscar Score Wins for "The Sting" and "The Way We Were"
Marvin Hamlisch Performs Happy Birthday!
'A Chorus Line' Composer Marvin Hamlisch Dies
- Famous Male Pianists
- Famous Juilliard School Alumni
- Famous Queens College, City University Of New York Alumni
- Grammy Award for Best New Artist Winners List
- Famous Male Producers
- Famous Pianists from the United States
- Famous Male Conductors
- Famous People Buried in Mount Sinai Memorial Park Cemetery
- List of Famous Pianists
- Pulitzer Prize for Drama Winners List
- Famous Conductors from the United States
- List of Famous Conductors
- All Academy Award for Best Song Winners
- Academy Award for Best Original Song Winners List
- Tony Award for Best Original Score Winners List
- Primetime Emmy Award For Outstanding Music Direction Nominees List
- Full Cast of How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days Actors/Actresses
- Grammy Award for Song of the Year Winners List
- List of Famous Producers