An auteur is a filmmaker or director whose personal, individual production style and creative flare gives his or her films a distinctive, unique feel. A director who falls in this category usually has complete control over the creative elements of producing a film. Since their influence on their films is so great they are considered the author of the film, r...
What does it mean to be iconoclastic? In its rawest sense, it means to break the rules. To be an iconoclastic artist, one would have to recognize what is regarded as typical, and then either destroy or reestablish the norm. Iconoclastic artists are innovators and renegades. These are the most iconoclastic directors in film history. Movies have been around fo...
List of famous people named Bob, along with photos. How many celebrities named Robert can you think of? The famous Bobs below have many different professions, as this list includes notable actors named Robert, athletes named Bob, and even political figures named Robert. Did we forget your favorite famous person whose name is Bob? Add them to the list.You may...
List of the top directors of the 70s. The 1970's were filled with absurd styles and monumental changes in movies, as some of the world's greatest directors began experimenting like never before. Fellini, Bergman, and Truffaut, for instance, inspired Americans like John Cassavetes and Hal Ashby to make some of their most unique and cherished films of the deca...
- Notable People Who Died in California
- Notable People Who Died in Los Angeles
- Famous People Who Died of Leukemia
- Famous People From Missouri
- Famous Male Photographers
- Famous Film Actors From Missouri
- Famous People From Kansas City
- Famous Film Actors From Kansas City
- Famous Hunter College Alumni
- Famous Male Journalists
- TV Actors from Kansas City
- List of Bonanza Directors
- 1975 Academy Award for Best Picture Nominees
- Academy Award For Best Picture Nominees List
- Famous University Of Missouri–Columbia Alumni