In 1939, Hattie McDaniel became the first African-American to win an Academy Award. She was recognized for her work in Gone With the Wind, a role that remained her most famous credit throughout her career. Hattie McDaniel helped blaze a trail for many non-white actresses that followed. Some of the best non-white actresses thrive in dramas, while other great ...
Known for revitalizing the Gucci brand in the late '90s/early aughts, American born Tom Ford is known as fashion innovator. Ford has won multiple Designer of the Year awards and while his specialty is primarily in menswear, Ford's line of women's is popular because its simplistic elegance. The line is popular with celebrities. Julianne Moore, Rihanna a...
Got Milk was an advertising campaign created for the California Milk Processor Board in 1993, that encouraged people to drink more cow's milk. The Got Milk ads typically featured celebrities sporting a white milk mustache along with print copy explaining the benefits of drinking milk. Several famous actors, musicians, and athletes have appeared in Got Milk a...
- Famous Bands from China
- Full Cast of Hero Actors/Actresses
- Full Cast of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Actors/Actresses
- Famous Film Actors From Beijing
- Famous TV Actors from China
- Popular Film Actors from China
- Full Cast of 2046 Actors/Actresses
- Full Cast of Rush Hour 2 Actors/Actresses
- MTV Movie Award For Best Villain Nominees List
- Full Cast of House Of Flying Daggers Actors/Actresses
- Full Cast of Memoirs Of A Geisha Actors/Actresses
- Famous Central Academy Of Drama Alumni
- Full Cast of Dangerous Liaisons Actors/Actresses
- Full Cast of My Lucky Star Actors/Actresses
- MTV Movie Awards: Best Fight Scene Winners List
- Full Cast of The Grandmasters Actors/Actresses