Like many basic cable channels, USA Network has its share of syndicated programming but the USA Network original series stand out above the crowd with a unique blend of true crime, reality, comedy-dramas, and thrillers. This list of all the USA Network originals is ranked from best to worst, based on your votes. USA network was perhaps the first cable network to really invest in creating quality original programming. Once a minor player in the network game, it's the original series that have brought USA Network acclaim and a place next to other subscription-television networks such as TBS, TNT, and FX.
One of USA Networks best original series, Mr. Robot, is a stylish thriller starring Rami Malek. The comedy-dramas Psych and Monk both focus on fighting crime and dealing with quirky detectives. Other good USA Network originals include Burn Notice, Queen of the South, and The Sinner. Early 2000s USA Network show The 4400 has even been rebooted (sadly on another channel).
What are the best USA Network original series? Vote up the best USA Network originals and see where the USA Network shows you love the most rank.
- A novice sleuth convinces the police to let him help on baffling cases by pretending to be psychic.
- A former spy uses his Special Ops training to help people in need.
- A con artist assists an FBI agent, in exchange for his freedom.
- A top corporate lawyer hires an unmotivated college dropout with street smarts.
- A detective with obsessive-compulsive disorder cracks cases.
- A young programmer who suffers from an antisocial disorder connects with people by hacking them.
- A disgraced young doctor starts a private practice in the Hamptons.
- A young CIA trainee is promoted to field operative.
- A U.S. marshal must protect people in the federal witness protection program.
- A crime-drama anthology that investigates the psychological motives behind homicides.
- After escaping a Mexican drug cartel, a woman becomes a "queenpin" in America.
- The worlds of young undercover agents collide at a repossessed California beachfront mansion.
- Solutions to crimes play out from the perspectives of the criminals.
- In the wake of a mysterious alien invasion, a family fights to stay together in a new world order.
- A science teacher wakes up from a coma with psychic abilities.
- A rogue pilot uses a high-tech attack helicopter to fight crime.
- Framed for killing a cop, Nikita agrees to work for a secret government agency.
- A single mother finds success as a therapist to high-profile clients.
- A disbarred lawyer tries to atone for her past in the infamous world of Chicago politics.
- A policewoman and her partner investigate crimes of passion.
- The lives and antics of three Chicago EMTs.
- A young woman gives up her lucrative law practice to become a mediator.
- Superhuman assassins from around the world are awakened to resume their deadly missions.
- Common Law is an American comedy-drama television series, which ran on USA Network from May 11 to August 10, 2012, and stars Michael Ealy and Warren Kole as two Los Angeles Police Department ...more
- Alien abductees are suddenly returned to Earth.