This is a list of the favorite types of cuisine, chosen by Ranker users. Whether it's Italian cuisine (real Italian, we're not just talking pizza here), Chinese or something a bit more exotic, like Moroccan food, people are passionate with their palates. Everyone has a different favorite: What's yours?
Some of the more popular world cuisines, like Mexican, Thai, and Greek, appear on this list. Some may not get as much exposure, but that sure doesn't mean they aren't tasty! Foodies, this is your chance to step up and be heard: Create your own list of your favorite kinds of cuisine. Obviously not everyone likes the same kinds of foods, but it will be interesting to see what cuisines are the most popular.
And if you see a specific type of cuisine that you've never tried, give it a chance: You never know when you might find a new favorite. Be bold, be brave! Your taste buds will thank you later.
Vote for your favorite cuisines to encourage others to give them a try and vote down any cuisines you don't care for.
- Après-Ski Lasagna via Food & Wine
- Rustic Marinara Sauce via All Recipes
- Linguine with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Olives, and Lemon via Food Network
- Mediterranean Chicken Thighs with Potatoes, Peppers and Feta via Food Network
- Mediterranean Chips & Dip via Taste of Home
- Deli couscous via BBC Good Food
Southern American Food
- Jessica B. Harris' Southern Fried Green Tomatoes via Southern Living
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s Favorite Southern Pan-Fried Chicken via The Spruce Eats
- Blackened Catfish and Spicy Rice via All Recipes
- Patatas Bravas Home Fries with Roasted Tomato Aioli via Food Network
- Next level paella via BBC Good Food
- One-pan Spanish-style tortilla via Taste
- Lebanese Chicken and Potatoes via All Recipes
- Barbecued lamb with Lebanese garlic sauce via Taste
- Lebanese Lentils, Rice and Caramelized Onions (Mujadara) via Food Network
- Texas Barbecue Sauce via The Spruce Eats
- Robb Walsh's Texas Barbecue Brisket via Food & Wine
- Smoked, Spice Rubbed, Texas-Style Brisket on Texas Toast via Food Network