Your Favorite Types of Cuisine
Vote up your favorite distinctive styles of food and vote down any cuisines you don't really like.
This is a list of the favorite types of cuisine, chosen by Ranker users. Whether it's Italian cuisine (real Italian, we're not just talking pizza here), Chinese or something a bit more exotic, like Moroccan food, people are passionate with their palates. Everyone has a different favorite: What's yours?
Some of the more popular world cuisines, like Mexican, Thai, and Greek, appear on this list. Some may not get as much exposure, but that sure doesn't mean they aren't tasty! Foodies, this is your chance to step up and be heard: Create your own list of your favorite kinds of cuisine. Obviously not everyone likes the same kinds of foods, but it will be interesting to see what cuisines are the most popular.
And if you see a specific type of cuisine that you've never tried, give it a chance: You never know when you might find a new favorite. Be bold, be brave! Your taste buds will thank you later.
Vote for your favorite cuisines to encourage others to give them a try and vote down any cuisines you don't care for.
- Après-Ski Lasagna via Food & Wine
- Rustic Marinara Sauce via All Recipes
- Linguine with Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Olives, and Lemon via Food Network
- Slow-Cooker Barbacoa via Taste of Home
- Carnitas - Pressure Cooker via All Recipes
- 'Easiest Ever' Chicken Mole Enchiladas via Food Network
- Easy Pad Thai via Taste of Home
- Thai Basil Pork via The Spruce Eats
- Tom Kha Gai via Food Network
- Kung Pao Chicken via Food Network
- Pork Dumplings via All Recipes
- Sichuan chicken wings via BBC Good Food
- Mediterranean Chicken Thighs with Potatoes, Peppers and Feta via Food Network
- Mediterranean Chips & Dip via Taste of Home
- Deli couscous via BBC Good Food
- Chicken, chickpea and coconut curry via Delicious
- Saag Paneer via Food Network
- Keema Aloo (Ground Beef and Potatoes) via All Recipes