These stunning natural beauties include actresses, models, and singers who seem to have that incredible, effortless beauty that comes from within. Sure, they glam it up with the best of them, but these celebrities without makeup and hair products are still stunningly gorgeous, beautiful natural women. While this list includes a lot of famous natural beauties, it is in no way complete. Feel free to add your favorite natural beauty here, and vote up your personal favorites!
Remove the red carpet-ready trappings, and these naturally pretty women still manage to dazzle with their fresh-faced beauty. Who are the greatest celebrity natural beauties? Halle Berry, Natalie Portman, and Jennifer Aniston come to mind immediately. Jennifer Lawrence and Blake Lively are among the new generation of natural beauties to grace the big screen (and they're also extremely talented actresses). Rachel McAdams is another natural cute woman.
Not surprisingly, this list of natural girls also includes several supermodels. Miranda Kerr and Adriana Lima are shining examples of hot natural beauties. Sienna Miller is another attractive, natural woman. This list also includes several major stars in music. Carrie Underwood looks incredible no matter what, and Taylor Swift is always a natural, fresh-faced beauty.
Women who are natural beauties might choose to wear makeup, but only to enhance, never to create. The hottest natural beauties look equally stunning in designer couture as they do in a t-shirt and jeans. But which of these women is the most beautiful woman in the world without makeup? You get to help decide with your votes. Vote up the naturally beautiful celebs from this list of natural women you think are sexy with or without makeup.
- Margot Elise Robbie (born 2 July 1990) is an Australian actress and film producer. She has received nominations for an Academy Award and three BAFTA Awards. In 2017, Time magazine named her one of ...more
- Scarlett Ingrid Johansson (; born November 22, 1984) is an American actress and singer. She is the world's highest-paid actress, has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, has made multiple ...more
- Jessica Marie Alba (; born April 28, 1981) is an American actress and businesswoman. She began her television and movie appearances at age 13 in Camp Nowhere and The Secret World of Alex Mack (1994), ...more
- Charlize Theron ( shar-LEEZ THERR-ən; Afrikaans: [ʃarˈlis trɔn]; born 7 August 1975) is a South African and American actress and producer. She is the recipient of several accolades, including an ...more
- Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson (born 15 April 1990) is an English actress, model and activist. Born in Paris and brought up in Oxfordshire, Watson attended the Dragon School and trained as an actress ...more
- Rachel Anne McAdams (born November 17, 1978) is a Canadian actress and activist. After graduating from a four-year theatre degree program at York University in 2001, she worked in Canadian television ...more
- Natalie Portman (born Neta-Lee Hershlag; June 9, 1981) is an actress and filmmaker with dual Israeli and American citizenship. She is the recipient of various accolades, including an Academy Award ...more
- Kathrin Romary Beckinsale (born 26 July 1973) is an English actress and model. After some minor television roles, she made her film debut in Much Ado About Nothing (1993) while still a student at the ...more
- Monica Anna Maria Bellucci (Italian pronunciation: [ˈmɔːnika belˈluttʃi]; born 30 September 1964) is an Italian actress and model. Bellucci began her career as a fashion model, modeling for the ...more
- Amy Lou Adams (born August 20, 1974) is an American actress. Known for both her comedic and dramatic performances, she has been featured three times in annual rankings of the highest-paid actresses ...more
- Salma Hayek Pinault (, Spanish: [ˈsalma ˈxaʝek]; born Salma Valgarma Hayek Jiménez; September 2, 1966) is a Mexican and American film actress and producer. She began her career in Mexico starring in ...more
- Catherine Zeta-Jones (; born 25 September 1969) is a Welsh actress. Born and raised in Swansea, Zeta-Jones aspired to be an actress from a young age. As a child, she played roles in the West End ...more
- Keira Christina Knightley, (; born 26 March 1985) is an English actress. She is the recipient of an Empire Award and has been nominated for two BAFTA Awards, three Golden Globe Awards, and two ...more
- Milena Markovna "Mila" Kunis (; Ukrainian: Мілена Марківна Куніс; born August 14, 1983) is an American actress. In 1991, at the age of seven, she moved from Soviet Ukraine to the United States with ...more
- Jennifer Shrader Lawrence (born August 15, 1990) is an American actress. Her films have grossed over $6 billion worldwide, and she was the highest-paid actress in the world in 2015 and 2016. Lawrence ...more
- Emily Jean "Emma" Stone (born November 6, 1988) is an American actress. The recipient of numerous accolades, including an Academy Award and a Golden Globe Award, she was the highest-paid actress in ...more
- Kristen Anne Bell (born July 18, 1980) is an American actress. She began her acting career by starring in stage productions while attending the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University. In ...more
- Rosamund Mary Ellen Pike (born 27 January 1979) is an English actress who began her acting career by appearing in stage productions such as Romeo and Juliet and Skylight. After her screen debut in ...more
- Emily Olivia Leah Blunt (born 23 February 1983) is an English-American actress. She is the recipient of numerous accolades, including a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award, and has ...more
- Chloë Grace Moretz (; born February 10, 1997) is an American actress and model. She began acting at age six, with early roles in the supernatural horror film The Amityville Horror (2005), the drama ...more
- Emily O'Hara Ratajkowski (, Polish: [ratajˈkɔfskʲi]; born June 7, 1991) is an American model and actress born in London, and raised mainly in San Diego, California. She rose to prominence in 2013, ...more
- Isla Lang Fisher (; born 3 February 1976) is a Scottish-Australian actress, voice actress, and author who began her career on Australian television. Born to Scottish parents in Oman, she moved to ...more
- Eva de la Caridad Méndez (born March 5, 1974), known professionally as Eva Mendes (), is an American actress, model and businesswoman. Her acting career began in the late 1990s, with a series of ...more
- Katherine Elizabeth Upton (born June 10, 1992) is an American model and actress. She first appeared in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in 2011, and was the cover model for the 2012, 2013 and ...more
- Amanda Michelle Seyfried (born December 3, 1985) is an American actress, model, and singer-songwriter. She began her career as a model when she was 11 and her acting career at 15 with recurring parts ...more