The Most Beautiful Actresses Ever
Since the first series of silent films were first released, some of the most beautiful women in the world have graced the silver screen. These pretty actresses are some of the most well-known people in the world. Starlets of the golden era of film include some of the biggest and most iconic movie stars like Vivien Leigh, Greta Garbo, and Ava Gardner are considered some of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood movie history. Over time, the influence of those women, along with other good looking actresses like Sophia Loren, Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, and Elizabeth Taylor combined their talents and good looks to become some of the prettiest actresses in movie history.
Many of today's actresses are considered some of the most beautiful in the world. Charlize Theron, Salma Hayek, Scarlett Johansson, and Zoe Saldaña are considered to be beautiful female celebrities out there today. Many of these actresses have graced the pages of some of the top magazines, newspapers, and websites in the world.
With so many beautiful actresses to choose from, it's up to you to decide who should be considered the most beautiful actress ever. This may seem easy, but being beautiful is more than just being the hottest or sexiest female in Hollywood. To further complicate matters, there are also so many gorgeous actresses that have starred in movies for roughly 100 years. This is your chance to select who is the most beautiful actress of all time. You really can't go wrong with who choose on this Ultimate List of the Most Beautiful Actresses Ever. Vote up all the actresses you think are the most attractive or pretty of all time.
- Grace Patricia Kelly (November 12, 1929 – September 14, 1982) was an American film actress who became Princess of Monaco after marrying Prince Rainier III in April 1956. After embarking on an acting ...more
- Odette Juliette Annable (née Yustman; born May 10, 1985) is an American actress. She is known for various roles in film and television, including her starring role as Dr. Jessica Adams in the Fox ...more
- Winifred Jacqueline Fraser Bisset ( BISS-it; born 13 September 1944) is an English actress. She began her film career in 1965, first coming to prominence in 1968 with roles in The Detective, Bullitt, ...more
- Scarlett Ingrid Johansson (; born November 22, 1984) is an American actress and singer. She is the world's highest-paid actress, has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, has made multiple ...more
- Ava Lavinia Gardner (December 24, 1922 – January 25, 1990) was an American actress and singer. Gardner was signed to a contract with Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer in 1941, and appeared mainly in small roles ...more
- Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, Bedazzled, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged MeElizabeth Jane Hurley (born 10 June 1965), more generally known as Liz Hurley, is an English businesswoman, actress, and model. She has been associated with the cosmetics company Estée Lauder since ...more