Since the first series of silent films were first released, some of the most beautiful women in the world have graced the silver screen. These pretty actresses are some of the most well-known people in the world. Starlets of the golden era of film include some of the biggest and most iconic movie stars like Vivien Leigh, Greta Garbo, and Ava Gardner are considered some of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood movie history. Over time, the influence of those women, along with other good looking actresses like Sophia Loren, Grace Kelly, Audrey Hepburn, and Elizabeth Taylor combined their talents and good looks to become some of the prettiest actresses in movie history.
Many of today's actresses are considered some of the most beautiful in the world. Charlize Theron, Salma Hayek, Scarlett Johansson, and Zoe Saldana are considered to be beautiful female celebrities out there today. Many of these actresses have graced the pages of some of the top magazines, newspapers, and websites in the world.
With so many beautiful actresses to choose from, it's up to you to decide who should be considered the most beautiful actress ever. This may seem easy, but being beautiful is more than just being the hottest or sexiest female in Hollywood. To further complicate matters, there are also so many gorgeous actresses that have starred in movies for roughly 100 years. This is your chance to select who is the most beautiful actress of all time. You really can't go wrong with who choose on this Ultimate List of the Most Beautiful Actresses Ever. Vote up all the actresses you think are the most attractive or pretty of all time.
- 136,384 VOTESGrace Patricia Kelly (November 12, 1929 – September 14, 1982) was an American film actress who became Princess of Monaco after marrying Prince Rainier III in April 1956. After embarking on an acting career in 1950, when she was 20, Kelly appeared in New York City theatrical productions and more than 40 episodes of live drama productions broadcast during the early 1950s Golden Age of Television. In October 1953, she gained stardom from her performance in director John Ford's film Mogambo starring Clark Gable and Ava Gardner, which won her a Golden Globe Award and an Academy Award nomination in 1954. Subsequently, she had leading roles in five films, including The Country Girl (1954) with ...more
- Credits: High Noon, Dial M for Murder, Rear Window, To Catch a Thief
- 219,859 VOTESMargot Elise Robbie (born 2 July 1990) is an Australian actress and film producer. She has received nominations for an Academy Award and three BAFTA Awards. In 2017, Time magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world, and in 2019, she was ranked among the world's highest-paid actresses. Born and raised on a farm in Dalby, Queensland, Robbie studied drama at Somerset College. She began her career in Australian independent films in the late 2000s, before working in the soap opera Neighbours (2008–2011), which earned her two Logie Award nominations. After moving to the United States, she starred in the short-lived ABC drama series Pan Am (2011–2012). In 2013, she had a ...more
- Credits: Neighbours, About Time, The Wolf of Wall Street, Focus
- 320,481 VOTESMarilyn Monroe (born Norma Jeane Mortenson; June 1, 1926 – August 4, 1962) was an American actress, model, and singer. Famous for playing comic "blonde bombshell" characters, she became one of the most popular sex symbols of the 1950s and early 1960s and was emblematic of the era's changing attitudes towards sexuality. Although she was a top-billed actress for only a decade, her films grossed $200 million (equivalent to $2 billion in 2018) by the time of her unexpected death in 1962. More than half a century later, she continues to be a major popular culture icon.Born and raised in Los Angeles, Monroe spent most of her childhood in foster homes and an orphanage and married at the age of 16. ...more
- Credits: Some Like It Hot, The Seven Year Itch, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, How to Marry a Millionaire
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair use419,635 VOTESOdette Juliette Annable (née Yustman; born May 10, 1985) is an American actress. She is known for various roles in film and television, including her starring role as Dr. Jessica Adams in the Fox medical drama series House, Beth McIntyre in the monster film Cloverfield, Aubrey Diaz in the ABC drama series October Road, and Samantha Arias/Reign in Supergirl.
- Credits: Cloverfield, The Unborn, The Holiday,You Again