Naming the most beautiful women in the world is a difficult task because of how subjective it is. Beauty is a mixture of physical attractiveness, attitude, personality, and just an "aura" that is attractive to other people. While these things are difficult to pin down, one thing is for certain - the pretty ladies on this list have that special something that people recognize as beautiful. This list attempts to rank the most beautiful women in the world according to the collective opinion of thousands of people. Who's the world's most attractive lady? You get to help decide.
The women featured here are some of the most beautiful women on primetime TV, the hottest celebrities of all-time, and the sexiest female athletes in America and the world. You might also ask yourself, where are the most beautiful women in the world? These amazingly hot women are representative of every nationality - they are Swedish, Indian, Russian, American, and from every country in between.
Is Scarlett Johansson the most gorgeous woman in the world, or does that honor belong to a model like Adriana Lima? Do the prettiest women get their looks from genetics or are good looks made with regular visits to the gym and a good skincare routine? Probably a mixture of both, honestly. There are scores of beautiful women from around the world compiled here, and this list of beautiful women is open for all to vote on.
Remember, the term "beautiful" is different than "hot," "cute" and even "pretty." The hottest women in the world - super hot models, for example - aren't necessarily considered the most beautiful. Being extremely beautiful implies physical beauty, yes - but it is more than just the hottest or cutest girls. They are the whole package, physically. For many, being beautiful is the highest compliment one can get on their looks.
This list is ranking some of the best looking models, hottest movie stars, and most beautiful famous women around. Vote up the women who you think deserve the title of the most beautiful woman in the world. Your votes will help them get closer to the top of the list.
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYScarlett Ingrid Johansson (; born November 22, 1984) is an American actress and singer. She is the world's highest-paid actress, has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, has made multiple appearances in the Forbes Celebrity 100, and is the recipient of several awards, including a Tony Award and a British Academy Film Award. Born and raised in Manhattan, New York City, Johansson aspired to be an actress from a young age and first appeared on stage in an Off-Broadway play as a child. She made her film debut in the fantasy comedy North (1994), and gained early recognition for her roles in Manny & Lo (1996), The Horse Whisperer (1998), and Ghost World (2001). She shifted to adult roles in 2003... more
67,09830,663Is she beautiful?
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Profession: Model, Actor, Voice acting, Singer
- Credits: Lost in Translation, The Avengers, The Prestige, Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Margot Elise Robbie (born 2 July 1990) is an Australian actress and film producer. She has received nominations for an Academy Award and three BAFTA Awards. In 2017, Time magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world, and in 2019, she was ranked among the world's highest-paid actresses. Born and raised on a farm in Dalby, Queensland, Robbie studied drama at Somerset College. She began her career in Australian independent films in the late 2000s, before working in the soap opera Neighbours (2008–2011), which earned her two Logie Award nominations. After moving to the United States, she starred in the short-lived ABC drama series Pan Am (2011–2012). In 2013, she had a... more
34,98611,689Is she beautiful?
- Age: 30
- Birthplace: Gold Coast, Australia
- Profession: Actor
- Credits: Neighbours, About Time, The Wolf of Wall Street, Focus
- Gal Gadot Varsano (born 30 April 1985) is an Israeli actress and model. At age 18, she was crowned Miss Israel 2004. She then served two years in the Israel Defense Forces as a combat instructor, and began studying law and international relations at IDC Herzliya college while building up her modeling and acting careers. Gadot's first international film role came as Gisele Yashar in Fast & Furious (2009), a role she reprised in subsequent installments of the film franchise. She went on to earn worldwide fame for portraying Wonder Woman in the DC Extended Universe, beginning with Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016), followed by the solo film Wonder Woman and the ensemble Justice League... more
23,7238,629Is she beautiful?
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: Rosh Ha'ayin, Israel
- Profession: Model, Actor
- Credits: Fast & Furious 6, Fast Five, Furious 7, Fast & Furious
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYJennifer Shrader Lawrence (born August 15, 1990) is an American actress. Her films have grossed over $6 billion worldwide, and she was the highest-paid actress in the world in 2015 and 2016. Lawrence appeared in Time's 100 most influential people in the world list in 2013 and in the Forbes Celebrity 100 list in 2014 and 2016. During her childhood, Lawrence performed in church plays and school musicals. At age 14, she was spotted by a talent scout while vacationing in New York City with her family. Lawrence then moved to Los Angeles and began her acting career by playing guest roles in television shows. Her first major role came as a main cast member on the sitcom The Bill Engvall Show... more
34,91323,568Is she beautiful?
- Age: 30
- Birthplace: Louisville, Kentucky, USA
- Profession: Film Producer, Model, Actor
- Credits: The Hunger Games, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Silver Linings Playbook, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1