The Most Stylish Female Celebrities
The most stylish female celebrities manage to capture our attention with their stunning fashion choices. Whether it's a classic Hollywood red carpet style or a more bold, unique outfit worn for a night on the town, the women on this list are without a doubt one of a kind fashionistas. They aren't afraid to take risks with their clothes, their hairstyles or with anything else for that matter. Sure, sometimes the risks don't pay off, but when they do? It's Hollywood gold -- and it's trend setting.
Every year, People Magazine picks their best dressed female celeb. In 2013, it was Kerry Washington. In 2014, it was Taylor Swift. Lady Gaga and Zendaya both landed on the list in 2021. But those stylish winners were chosen by a handful of fashion editors. We want to know what you think! Be sure to vote up the names of your favorites, and vote down those celebrities you think fall far short of the style mark.
For more fashion-forward info on all the hottest female celebrities, check out these lists for celebs who wowed us with their style and the best dressed women in hip-hop.
- 12,203 VOTESPhoto: Hans Gerber / via Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 4.0Audrey Hepburn (born Audrey Kathleen Ruston; 4 May 1929 – 20 January 1993) was a British actress and humanitarian. Recognised as a film and fashion icon, Hepburn was active during Hollywood's Golden Age. She was ranked by the American Film Institute as the third-greatest female screen legend in Golden Age Hollywood, and was inducted into the International Best Dressed List Hall of Fame. Born in Ixelles, Brussels, Hepburn spent her childhood between Belgium, England, and the Netherlands. In Amsterdam, she studied ballet with Sonia Gaskell. She moved to London in 1948, where she continued her ballet training with Marie Rambert. She began performing as a chorus girl in West End musical theatre ...more
- 21,065 VOTESMarilyn Monroe (born Norma Jeane Mortenson; June 1, 1926 – August 4, 1962) was an American actress, model, and singer. Famous for playing comic "blonde bombshell" characters, she became one of the most popular sex symbols of the 1950s and early 1960s and was emblematic of the era's changing attitudes towards sexuality. Although she was a top-billed actress for only a decade, her films grossed $200 million (equivalent to $2 billion in 2018) by the time of her unexpected death in 1962. More than half a century later, she continues to be a major popular culture icon.Born and raised in Los Angeles, Monroe spent most of her childhood in foster homes and an orphanage and married at the age of 16. ...more
- 33,758 VOTESPhoto: Surtsicna / Wikimedia Commons / CC BY-SA 3.0Catherine, Princess of Wales, GCVO (born Catherine Elizabeth Middleton; 9 January 1982) is a member of the British royal family. She is married to William, Prince of Wales, heir apparent to the British throne, making Catherine a potential future queen consort. Born in Reading, Middleton grew up in Bucklebury, Berkshire. She was educated at St Andrew's School and Marlborough College before studying art history at the University of St Andrews in Scotland, where she met William in 2001. She held jobs in retail and marketing and pursued charity work before their engagement was announced in November 2010. They married on 29 April 2011 at Westminster Abbey. The couple's children—Prince George, ...more
- 44,288 VOTESPhoto: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseEmma Charlotte Duerre Watson (born 15 April 1990) is an English actress, model and activist. Born in Paris and brought up in Oxfordshire, Watson attended the Dragon School and trained as an actress at the Oxford branch of Stagecoach Theatre Arts. As a child artist, she rose to prominence after landing her first professional acting role as Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter film series, having acted only in school plays previously.Watson continued to work outside of the Harry Potter films, appearing in the 2007 television adaptation of the novel Ballet Shoes and lending her voice to The Tale of Despereaux (2008). Following the last Harry Potter film, she took on starring and supporting ...more
- 5917 VOTESPhoto: Soerfm / Wikimedia Commons / Public DomainJacqueline Lee Kennedy Onassis (née Bouvier ; July 28, 1929 – May 19, 1994) was First Lady of the United States during the presidency of John F. Kennedy and was regarded then and afterward as an international icon of style and culture. Bouvier was born in 1929 in Southampton, New York, to Wall Street stockbroker John Vernou Bouvier III and his wife, Janet Lee Bouvier. In 1951, she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in French literature from George Washington University and went on to work for the Washington Times-Herald as an inquiring photographer.In 1952, Bouvier met then-Congressman Jack Kennedy at a dinner party in Washington. Kennedy was elected to the Senate that same year, and the ...more
- 62,117 VOTESPhoto: Warner Bros / Shutterstock.comKathrin Romary Beckinsale (born 26 July 1973) is an English actress and model. After some minor television roles, she made her film debut in Much Ado About Nothing (1993) while still a student at the University of Oxford. She appeared in British costume dramas such as Prince of Jutland (1994), Cold Comfort Farm (1995), Emma (1996), and The Golden Bowl (2000), in addition to various stage and radio productions. She began to seek film work in the United States in the late 1990s and, after appearing in small-scale dramas The Last Days of Disco (1998) and Brokedown Palace (1999), she had starring roles in the war drama Pearl Harbor (2001), the romantic comedy Serendipity, and Tiptoes (2003). ...more