There are always going be writers (and books) some folks just don't like. Books, and the skills of the people who write them, are definitely at the mercy of a person's subjective opinion. However, there are some writers most of us can pretty much agree are just not very good writers. Sure, the writers on this list have attained popularity and success (somehow), but for a lot of people that fact is one of the mysteries of the universe. This is a list of the people whose qualities as writers are hotly debated... a bad writers list consisted of poor authors, people who need to practice writing, or undeserving famous novelists.
A collection of people who wrote books that may have been published and sold in large quantities... but whose talents seem questionable. They are the worst writers of all time, at least according to some people. Who are the worst authors of all time? Vote for your most hated and rank them as you see fit. Make sure to add anyone you think deserves to be included on this bad authors list. Many of these writers are among the worst American authors (but this list includes writers from any country) and a few have even written some of the worst novels of all time.So who are the worst authors? It's up to you to decide which of these horrible writers truly is the absolute worst of all time.
- Halo, Lucky Wander Boy
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Troy, 25th Hour
- Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, Fifty Shades Freed
- Tiny Furniture, Nobody Walks, Not That Kind of Girl
- The Weight-Loss Cure "They" Don't Want You to Know About, Natural Cures "They" Don't Want You to Know About, More Natural Cures Revealed
- Guilty: Liberal "Victims" and Their Assault on America, If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans