The Top Fashion Designers for Women
Fashionistas, just like you can never have too many designer shoes, we know you love your designer clothing brands like Versache, Gucci and Dolce & Gabbana, but which is the absolute top fashion designer for women? Whether you're a fan of the funky Betsey Johnson or the classic Louis Vuitton, we want to hear which designer you love best and which you wouldn't be caught dead wearing. Add your list of your favorite fashion designers for women and best designer brands and vote for the ones you love or hate below!
Fashion is a tricky thing to follow and predict as styles and top designer brands change almost as often as the weather. Accordingly, staying trendy can be equally as tricky, and also expensive, but certainly keeps the top designers in business. As many aspiring fashion desingers have learned, it's also a tough business to break into and even harder to stay in. However, as the Valentinos and Chanels prove, some of the best fashion designers for women are timeless.Vote for your favorites on this list of women's designer clothing brands, and then head to the stores for a shopping spree! You've earned some new designer looks!
- Gucci is an Italian fashion and leather goods brand, part of the Gucci Group, which is owned by the French company Kering, formerly known as PPR. Gucci was founded by Guccio Gucci in Florence in ...more
- Chanel S.A. Heey is a French, privately held company owned by Alain and Gerard Wertheimer, grandsons of Pierre Wertheimer, who was an early business partner of the couturière Gabrielle Bonheur ...more
- Prada S.p.A. is an Italian luxury fashion house, specializing in ready-to-wear leather and fashion accessories, shoes, luggage, perfumes, watches, etc., founded in 1913 by Mario Prada.
- Louis Vuitton Malletier, commonly referred to as Louis Vuitton, or shortened to LV, is a French fashion house founded in 1854 by Louis Vuitton. The label's LV monogram appears on most of its ...more
- Yves Saint Laurent YSL is a luxury fashion house founded by Yves Saint Laurent and his partner, Pierre Bergé. The founder of the brand died in 2008 and the house produced its last haute couture line ...more
- Burberry Group plc is a British luxury fashion house, distributing outerwear, fashion accessories, fragrances, sunglasses, and cosmetics. Its distinctive tartan pattern has become one of its most ...more