Here is a list of stunning celebrity women of the era of slackers, Hackers. and grunge rock: the 1990s. These models, actresses, singers and reality stars ruled the airwaves in the '90s, and many became pop culture icons for their sultry looks and alluring performances. Many of the women featured on the list have remained popular since the 1990s, and continue to have success in the entertainment industry to this day.
Gwyneth Paltrow may have won an Oscar for her role in Shakespeare in Love, but a new generation knows her primarily as Pepper Potts from the Iron Man films, or from Goop. Heather Graham, another of the famous blonde actresses from the 90s, was recognizable in Boogie Nights, but may be more popular than ever thanks to her turn in The Hangover. Jennifer Love Hewitt turned heads in I Know What You Did Last Summer. Some '90s actresses known primarily for sultry roles in that era have gone on to earn accolades for more serious parts in subsequent years, particularly Charlize Theron, who won an Oscar for her performance in Monster. She's definitely one of the greatest female movie stars of the 90s.
Not all popular '90s celebs have gone on to such success in subsequent years. Pamela Anderson hasn't found a way to capitalize on her many years as the star of Baywatch, save a cameo in Borat. Claudia Schiffer is another of the hot actresses from the 90s who hasn't been in the public eye for a while.
Denise Richards and Cameron Diaz are also some of the most beautiful women of the '90s. Who do you think the most attractive '90s ladies are? Vote up your favorite famous 90s actresses, singers, models, etc. so they top this list!
- Catherine Zeta-Jones (; born 25 September 1969) is a Welsh actress. Born and raised in Swansea, Zeta-Jones aspired to be an actress from a young age. As a child, she played roles in the West End ...more
- Jennifer Love Hewitt (born February 21, 1979) is an American actress and singer. Hewitt began her career as a child actress and singer, appearing in national television commercials before joining the ...more
- Monica Anna Maria Bellucci (Italian pronunciation: [ˈmɔːnika belˈluttʃi]; born 30 September 1964) is an Italian actress and model. Bellucci began her career as a fashion model, modeling for the ...more
- Shania Twain, OC (; born Eilleen Regina Edwards; August 28, 1965) is a Canadian singer, songwriter and actress. She has sold over 100 million records, making her the best-selling female artist in ...more
- Jennifer Joanna Aniston (born February 11, 1969) is an American actress, film producer, and businesswoman. The daughter of actors John Aniston and Nancy Dow, she began working as an actress at an ...more
- Halle Maria Berry (born Maria Halle Berry; August 14, 1966) is an American actress. Berry won the Academy Award for Best Actress for her performance in the romantic drama film Monster's Ball (2001), ...more
- Penélope Cruz Sánchez (; Spanish: [peˈnelope kɾuθ ˈsantʃeθ]; born 28 April 1974) is a Spanish actress and model. Signed by an agent at the age of 15, she made her acting debut at 16 on television, ...more
- Denise Richards (born February 17, 1971) is an American actress and former fashion model. Her most recognized roles are Carmen Ibanez in Starship Troopers (1997), Kelly Van Ryan in Wild Things (1998) ...more
- Elizabeth Jane Hurley (born 10 June 1965), more generally known as Liz Hurley, is an English businesswoman, actress, and model. She has been associated with the cosmetics company Estée Lauder since ...more
- Audrey Faith McGraw (née Perry; born September 21, 1967), known professionally as Faith Hill, is an American singer and record producer. She is one of the most successful country artists of all time, ...more
- Salma Hayek Pinault (, Spanish: [ˈsalma ˈxaʝek]; born Salma Valgarma Hayek Jiménez; September 2, 1966) is a Mexican and American film actress and producer. She began her career in Mexico starring in ...more
- Michelle Marie Pfeiffer (born April 29, 1958) is an American actress, producer and businesswoman. Pfeiffer's performances in a variety of film genres have consistently earned acclaim and several ...more
- Cynthia Ann "Cindy" Crawford (born February 20, 1966) is an American model. Her success at modeling made her an international celebrity that has led to roles in television and film, and to work as a ...more
- Jennifer Lynn Connelly (born December 12, 1970) is an American actress who began her career as a child model. She appeared in magazine, newspaper and television advertising, before she made her film ...more
- Marisa Tomei (, Italian: [toˈmɛi]; born December 4, 1964) is an American actress. She is the recipient of various accolades including an Academy Award and nominations for a BAFTA Award, two Golden ...more
- Rachel Hannah Weisz (born 7 March 1970) is a British-American actress. She is the recipient of several accolades, including an Academy Award, a BAFTA Award, and a Laurence Olivier Award. Weisz began ...more
- Shannon Elizabeth Fadal (born (1973-09-07)September 7, 1973) is an American actress and former fashion model. Elizabeth has appeared in comedy films such as American Pie, Scary Movie and Jay and ...more
- Tiffani Amber Thiessen (born January 23, 1974) is an American actress. She is known for starring as Kelly Kapowski on NBC's Saved by the Bell (1989–93) and as Valerie Malone on Fox's Beverly Hills, ...more
- Alicia Silverstone (; born October 4, 1976) is an American actress. She made her film debut in The Crush (1993), earning the 1994 MTV Movie Award for Best Breakthrough Performance, and gained further ...more
- Kimila Ann Basinger (born December 8, 1953) is an American actress, singer and former fashion model. Following a successful modeling career in New York during the 1970s, Basinger moved to Los Angeles ...more
- Charlize Theron ( shar-LEEZ THERR-ən; Afrikaans: [ʃarˈlis trɔn]; born 7 August 1975) is a South African and American actress and producer. She is the recipient of several accolades, including an ...more
- Tara Leigh Patrick (born April 20, 1972), better known by her stage name Carmen Electra, is an American glamour model, actress, television personality, singer, and dancer. She began her career as a ...more
- Britney Jean Spears (born December 2, 1981) is an American singer, songwriter, dancer, and actress. Born in McComb, Mississippi and raised in Kentwood, Louisiana, she appeared in stage productions ...more
- Sandra Annette Bullock (; born July 26, 1964) is an American actress, producer, and philanthropist. She was the highest paid actress in the world in 2010 and 2014. In 2015, Bullock was chosen as ...more
- Elisabeth Judson Shue (born October 6, 1963) is an American actress, best known for her starring roles in the films The Karate Kid (1984), Adventures in Babysitting (1987), Cocktail (1988), Back to ...more