- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
Leonardo DiCaprio became the Gordon Gecko of the 21st Century with a blazing rage of depravity, greed and deviant behavior in the character of Jordan Belfort. Terrible asshole personality aside, the powerhouse trading tactics behind Scorsese’s latest masterpiece are within reach - the legal ones, anyway - with a $5 Intro to Financial Trading course. The moral corruption and absurd excess is up to you, however.
- Actors: Leonardo DiCaprio, Matthew McConaughey, Margot Robbie, Jonah Hill, Rob Reiner
- Released: 2013
- Directed by: Martin Scorsese
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
Science is making the impossible completely within reach, and cognitive enhancers are popping up left and right. Bradley Cooper doesn’t need those silly pills - TruBrain is the world’s first nootropic drink, designed by neuroscientists to increase focus, attention and productivity while promoting long-term brain health. Give it a shot at serious discount. Who knows? You could be running against Kanye for President in 2020.
- Actors: Robert De Niro, Bradley Cooper, Bruce Lee, Abbie Cornish, Anna Friel
- Released: 2011
- Directed by: Neil Burger
- Photo: flickr / CC0
Ex-Machina is more than just a badass movie about the dangers of creating artificial intelligence - its an ominous foretelling of things to come. Its just a matter of time until the inevitable robot armageddon arrives, and were all slaves to a new species of intelligent bionics. Your only hope is to build your own robot army - get started now.
- Actors: Domhnall Gleeson, Alicia Vikander, Oscar Isaac
- Released: 2015
- Directed by: Alex Garland
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BY
Oh, you wanna be a caped crusader? If you think you can handle the criminal underworld of Gotham, youre gonna have to know your way around - even in your own fantasy world. Get a heavy-stock map of Batmans home turf and study well, so youre ready when that signal hits the sky.
- Actors: Jack Nicholson, Kim Basinger, Michael Keaton, Jack Palance, Billy Dee Williams
- Released: 1989
- Directed by: Tim Burton
We've all had our Hollywood fantasies - but now you can actually live the roles you love. Here's how.