23 Hilarious Celebrity Game Show FAILs
Celebrities all seem so perfect. Thanks to their airbrushed magazine covers and professional makeup on the big screen, it's hard to believe they could ever make fools of themselves. For a little dose of reality, we offer you the chance to see some of your favorite celebrities in a whole new light with this list of celebrity game show fails.
Below you’ll find a hilarious collection of celebrities on game shows that prove, once and for all, that at the end of the day, celebrities have just as many awkward moments as the rest of us. As we combed the halls of game show history, we’ve been able to find a plethora of hilarious game show appearances, some of which were made by celebrities before they were famous.Catch celebrities like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jon Hamm, and Lady Gaga failing at game shows before they made their big breaks as famous stars. Or see celebrities at the height of their fame failing it up with the rest of us as they give us a refreshing look at the real people behind their personas.
- How many celebrities does it take to figure out the 10th letter of the alphabet? More than you'd think in this hilarious clip from Celebrity Jeopardy.
- On a 1989 episode of Super Password, Betty White became hilariously frustrated with the show's "magic toaster," which had just supplied her with a word her teammate failed to guess. Little did the toaster know, "Bad Betty" would have the last laugh.
- While some of Gilbert Gottfried's answers may have been wrong, he got the audience laughing so hard that nobody seemed to care!
- During an episode of Hollywood Squares, Florence Henderson of The Brady Bunch accidentally turned an innocent game of tennis into whole other activity all together.
It was way too late at night for Whoopi Goldberg and Hollywood Squares host Tom Bergeron when they attempted to do this show promo for news anchor Rikki Cheese! Watch as the two descend into a hopeless case of the giggles over Rikki's "cheesy" name.
- Aaron Paul appeared as a contestant on The Price is Right before he was famous in 2000. He may not have been the luckiest contestant in the show's history, but he was quite possibly one of the most enthusiastic.