Even the best starters need support down the stretch, and that's where these versatile players make their money. The 2021-22 NBA Sixth Man race features high volume shooters, talented scorers, and guys who bring energy into the game. Who do you think will win NBA Sixth Man of the Year for the 2021-22 season?
According to Vegas NBA odds, Sixth Man favorites include Joe Ingles, Kevin Huerter, and Tyler Herro as well as previous winners Lou Williams and Jordan Clarkson. Other Sixth Man candidates include Patty Mills, Shake Milton, and Tyrese Haliburton.
Make your 2022 NBA Sixth Man predictions by voting the player most likely to win the award.
- Photo: NBA / YouTube
- Photo: Golden State Warriors / Instagram
- Photo: Chicago Bulls / Instagram
- Photo: Los Angeles Lakers / Instagram
- Photo: New York Knicks / Instagram
- Photo: Utah Jazz / Instagram