This slideshow features rare photos of young Jackie Chan, the impressive martial artist, actor, film director and producer from Hong Kong. Known for his acrobatic fighting style, comic timing and stunts that he usually performs himself, he has been featured in over 150 films since the 1960s. Many people are surprised to learn that in addition to all of the above-referenced skills, he is also an operatically trained vocalist. He’s even sung many of the theme songs in the some of the movies he’s starred in. Chan has received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and the Hong Kong Avenue of Stars. These pictures feature him in his teenage years and into his 20s. After appearing in numerous movies in China, Chan rose to fame in Hollywood in the 1988 film Dragons Forever. He has had lead roles in popular movies like Shanghai Knights, the Rush Hour series and Around the World in 80 Days. Enjoy checking out these rare pictures of Jackie Chan when he was young.
1. Young Jackie Chan as a BabyPhoto: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
2. Young Jackie Chan as a Toddler
3. Young Jackie Chan in Shorts and White T-Shirt as Toddler
4. Young Jackie Chan as a Toddler Playing with Cowboy HatPhoto: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
5. Young Jackie Chan with Long Hair
6. Young Jackie Chan Closeup HeadshotPhoto: Metaweb / CC-BY