It's all your favorite 90s makeup brands, collected in one place. Do you remember when and where you used some of these classic 90s cosmetics? Take a trip down memory lane with these unforgettable beauty products that had our Caboodle packed and ready to go. These 90s products had every young girl looking like Char and Britney, with body glitter galore and endless lip gloss choices.
Although some of these 90s products seem silly and out of date, quite a few of them are still prospering in the new millennium. Who could go without using Lip Smackers lip balm? Kids today still love the stuff! Unfortunately they still don't taste as good as they smell.From scrunchies to chic and sparkly eyeshadows, the 90s were rich with memorable, nostalgic, beauty options to make every 90s teen extra glam. What are the best 90s makeup products? Cast your votes below and don't forget the hair mascara for your next girls' night.
- Colorful collectibles that defined who you were as a person in the 90s.
- The massive amounts of butterfly clips that would be applied to one's hair represented how cool you were.
- Miss these suckers?
- Still fairly popular today, but it made a big impact in the olden days.
- Hey, they're still going strong these days.
- Nothing like a hard night of partying and waking up the next day for school with your remaining body glitter on your face.
- Kept those burgandy and brown shades of lipstick nice and tight.
- lisa.eppenholder added
Teen Spirit mixed with Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon mixed with raging hormaones equaled middle school locker room PTSD
- Yes, this happened.
- Heaven forbid you didn't crimp your hair for those special occasions.
- Still a popular favorite with middle school girls today.
- Provided all the dark shades of wine lips a girl could ask for.
- Once again lip balm that did not, WE REPEAT, did not taste the way they smelled.
- Sun kissed blonde hair, finally accessible in a bottle.
- Stephanie McLean added
- Electric colors that made you look like you were in the movie Clueless.
- Because eye lashes are naturally the color of fish tank water.
- The daily acne cleanser that stung like a bee.
- Douse yourself in these exotic scents that came in packs with lotion and shower gel.
- Never worked, not even once.
- Made hair shine like the gleaming sun.
- A must have for you and yours to show the world that you guys smell like newfound love.
- Kept your hair and standards high.
- The stinging sensation meant it was working.
- Hair-dye with every color of the rainbow was a must.