Every Woman Aaron Carter Has Dated
- Photo: @aaroncarter / Instagram
Melanie Martin and Aaron Carter started dating in January 2020, and broke up in March due to an altercation in Carter’s home, after which Martin was arrested for felony domestic violence. They then reconciled and revealed in June 2020 that they were engaged.
They welcomed their first child together on November 22, 2021, Carter revealed via Instagram.
"Emergency C Section after 13 hours of labor but, my fiancée is in great health, thank you lord, and the incredibly sweet loving staff here. Prince is precious, I love you son. Your mommy loves you, as I drop tears on the phone. This is me cutting his umbilical cord my precious family #TheCarters @missmelaniemartin I’m so proud of you, hunny, you did it. I Love you with all my heart, my beautiful blessings from God," he wrote.
- Brooke Ellen Bollea (born May 5, 1988), better known by her stage name Brooke Hogan, is an American reality television star, actress, singer-songwriter, media personality, and former on-screen personality for Impact Wrestling. She is the daughter of professional wrestler Hulk Hogan. Brooke took an early interest in music, and began working on her first studio album in 2002. In an attempt to promote her music career, Hogan and her father appeared in a one-hour special on VH1. The special proved to be a ratings success, leading to Hogan and her family starring in the reality television series Hogan Knows Best (2005–07). The show saw a then teenage Brooke struggling with her overprotective ...more
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BYShe is currently dating Aaron. Going strong since 2006!!Kaci Deanne Brown is an American pop and R&B singer. Born in Sulphur Springs, Texas, she moved with her family to Nashville, Tennessee at age 12 in 2001, where she signed a music publishing deal as a staff songwriter with Still Working Music, initially with the intention of developing a career in country music. Instead, she chose a pop career and toured with the Backstreet Boys. At age 17, she released her debut album Instigator via Interscope Records in 2005. She co-wrote all but one of the album's songs with producer Toby Gad.
Kari Ann PenicheKari Ann Peniche Williams ( peh-NEE-chay; born March 20, 1984) is an actress and entertainer from Fairview, Oregon. She has held the Miss Oregon Teen USA and Miss United States Teen titles. She was stripped of the latter title after appearing nude in the November 2004 issue of Playboy magazine. She has been the subject of several celebrity gossip stories, including a brief engagement to singer Aaron Carter, a quarrel with singer Mindy McCready, and the leak of a controversial home video involving actors Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart. She is also well known to television audiences for her appearances on the first season of Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew, the third season of Celebrity Rehab, and a ...more
- Photo: Jason Merritt/TERM / Staff / Getty ImagesHilary Erhard Duff (born September 28, 1987) is an American actress, singer, songwriter, and author. Duff began her acting career at a young age and quickly became labeled a teen idol as the title character of the hit television series Lizzie McGuire (2001–2004) and in the theatrical film based on the series, The Lizzie McGuire Movie (2003). Thereafter, Duff appeared in numerous films, with leading roles in Agent Cody Banks (2003), Cheaper by the Dozen (2003), A Cinderella Story (2004), and Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005). After experiencing commercial and critical failure in Material Girls (2006), Duff began appearing in independent films such as War, Inc. (2008), According to Greta (2009), ...more
- Photo: s_bukley / ShutterstockLindsay Dee Lohan (; born July 2, 1986) is an American actress, singer-songwriter, businesswoman, fashion designer, and film producer. Born and raised in New York, Lohan was signed to Ford Models as a child. Having appeared as a regular on the television soap opera Another World at age 10, her breakthrough came in the Walt Disney Pictures film The Parent Trap (1998). The film's success led to appearances in a string of televised films for Disney Channel and the movie Freaky Friday (2003). Lohan's work won her childhood stardom, and the sleeper hit Mean Girls (2004) affirmed her status as a teen idol. After starring in Herbie: Fully Loaded (2005), she quickly became the subject of intense ...more