Show business is notorious for being one of the most unforgiving of industries. While it can raise people up and put them on top of the world - often landing them in the coveted position of being on the so-called “A-list” - many stars have found such success is remarkably fleeting.
Sometimes, stars vanish from public visibility at the height of their fame, while others go from starring primarily in films to appearing on television. Oftentimes, these are the actors who managed to capture something peculiar about the moment they were at the height of their powers. For this reason, it’s worth taking a look back at them in order to appreciate what has been lost as a result of their brief time on the A-list.
- 11,005 VOTESPhoto: The Mummy / Universal Pictures
- 2747 VOTESPhoto: Forrest Gump / Paramount Pictures
- 3591 VOTESPhoto: Top Gun / Paramount Pictures
- 4597 VOTESPhoto: Independence Day / 20th Century Fox
- 5609 VOTESPhoto: Beetlejuice / Warner Bros. Pictures
- 6513 VOTESPhoto: Leaving Las Vegas / MGM