Actors Who Consistently Make Great Movies
Most working stars in the film industry are just going from paycheck to paycheck; taking any job just to earn a living. Regardless of talent, these actors and actresses sometimes luck out and make a few good movies, but just as often are forced to appear in less-than-stellar works... (And let's not even mention the dozens of movie stars who have the uncanny ability to make any movie suck.) But that's not the case for the talents on this list!
Here you will find a collection of the best actors who refuse to appear in bad movies or otherwise lift a mediocre movie to prominence just by gracing it with their presence. These stars are so charismatic that even the ones that may have made a subpar film or two have long since put it behind them. For instance, remember that time George Clooney starred in a Batman sequel opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger? No? That's because Hollywood called a mulligan and all is forgiven, George!Vote up or add your favorite film star that consistently makes good movies. And, no, making four American Pie movies doesn't count, Jason Biggs!
- The Wolf of Wall Street, Inception, Titanic
- The Shawshank Redemption, Se7en, Driving Miss Daisy
- Forrest Gump, Saving Private Ryan, The Green Mile
- Inglourious Basterds, Fight Club, World War Z
- Remember the Titans, Glory, Training Day
- Silence of the Lambs, The Elephant Man, Amistad