16 Adult Jokes In 'Scooby-Doo' That Completely Went Over Our Heads
Vote up your favorite adult jokes in 'Scooby-Doo!'
How do you make a film age gracefully? Just put a bunch of adult references in a movie meant for kids and people of all ages will love it forever, hence the birth of this very list. 'Scooby-Doo,' the beloved 2002 film, was popular with the kids for its live-action revival of a spooky cartoon classic. It was also popular with adult audiences for, well, ya know, the reasons we listed below.
1. Did Anyone Truly Understand The Extent Of Fred's Excitement When They Saw This As A Kid?
2. These Not-So-Subtle Stoner Allusions, Complete With Smoke Pouring Out Of The Mystery Machine Roof
3. Fred Is Feelin' Himself A Little Too Hard In Daphne's Body
4. Daphne: "That Ghost Pawed Me For An Hour And A Half!"
5. Hydrocolonic - Inserting A Water-Shooting Tube Through The Rectum And Into The Colon For Cleaning
6. They Really Threw A "Big Balls" Joke In This Movie And Made The Most Ridiculous Character Say It