List of the best Agnes Moorehead movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Agnes Moorehead's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Agnes Moorehead movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Agnes Moorehead movies will be at the top of the list. Agnes Moorehead has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Agnes Moorehead movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Agnes Moorehead films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Agnes Moorehead role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Agnes Moorehead performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List includes Main Street to Broadway, Black Jack and more."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Agnes Moorehead movies?" and "What are the greatest Agnes Moorehead roles of all time?"
- Vincent Parry (Humphrey Bogart) has just escaped from prison after being locked up for a crime he did not commit -- murdering his wife. On the outside, Vincent finds that his face is betraying him, ...more
- Orson Welles' acclaimed drama follows two generations in a well-to-do Indianapolis family. Isabel Amberson receives a proposal from dashing Eugene (Joseph Cotten), but opts instead to marry boring ...more
- When a reporter is assigned to decipher newspaper magnate Charles Foster Kane's (Orson Welles) dying words, his investigation gradually reveals the fascinating portrait of a complex man who rose from ...more
- This fact-based sports drama chronicles the life of famous pitcher Monty Stratton. Stratton (James Stewart), a star athlete, loses his leg when his hunting rifle misfires during a wilderness outing. ...more
- The Big Street is a 1942 American drama film, starring Henry Fonda and Lucille Ball, based on the short story "Little Pinks" by Damon Runyon, who also produced the movie. The film was directed by ...more
- In this acclaimed drama, Belinda McDonald (Jane Wyman), a young deaf-mute woman living off the coast of Canada on Cape Breton Island, becomes close to the new local doctor, Robert Richardson (Lew ...more
- Hush... Hush, Sweet Charlotte is a 1964 American thriller film directed and produced by Robert Aldrich, and starring Bette Davis, Olivia de Havilland, Joseph Cotten, and Agnes Moorehead, as well as ...more
- Pregnant nineteen-year old Marie Allen (Eleanor Parker) is sentenced to prison as an accessory to robbery. The warden, Ruth Benton (Agnes Moorehead), dedicated to reforming even the most hardened of ...more
- Preparing to jump from the ledge of a skyscraper, Robert Cosick (Richard Basehart), a depressed young man, is spotted by police officer Charlie Dunnigan (Paul Douglas), who attempts to talk him down. ...more
- Based on the renowned Charlotte Brontë novel, this drama depicts the trials and tribulations of young English woman Jane Eyre (Joan Fontaine). Orphaned and raised in an abusive home, Jane eventually ...more
- Predicated on a May-December romance. The difference here is that the woman, attractive widow Cary Scott (Jane Wyman), is considerably older than the man, handsome gardener-landscaper Ron Kirby (Rock ...more
- When her husband leaves to fight in World War II, housewife Anne Hilton (Claudette Colbert) must struggle on alone to raise their two daughters, Jane (Jennifer Jones) and Bridget (Shirley Temple). ...more
- Summer Holiday is a 1948 American musical film, starring Mickey Rooney and Gloria DeHaven. The picture is based on the play Ah, Wilderness! by Eugene O'Neill, which had been filmed as under that name ...more
- Having crash-landed in remote China during World War II, Jim Carmody (Humphrey Bogart) becomes an aide to vicious warlord General Yang (Lee J. Cobb). But when he sees one of the general's soldiers ...more
- A killer called "the Bat" has claimed many lives in the small town inhabited by novelist Cornelia van Gorder (Agnes Moorehead) and her maid, Lizzie (Lenita Lane). As Cornelia implores Dr. Malcolm ...more
- Young orphan Pollyanna (Hayley Mills) believes life's most difficult problems can always be surmounted by a positive attitude and pragmatism. But when she moves in with her dour aunt (Jane Wyman), ...more
- Reckless playboy Robert Merrick (Rock Hudson) is in a boat accident, and his condition requires a resuscitator to save his life. Soon afterward Dr. Phillips has a heart attack and needs the same ...more
- Setting off on a journey to the west in the 1830s, the Prescott family run into a man named Linus (James Stewart), who helps them fight off a pack of thieves. Linus then marries daughter Eve Prescott ...more
- Without Honor is a 1949 film noir directed by Irving Pichel and featuring Laraine Day and Dane Clark.
- E.B. White's beloved children's tale is brought to life in this animated film, which finds the young farm pig Wilbur (Henry Gibson) attempting to avoid a dire fate. Of all the barnyard creatures, ...more
- When it comes to music on the Mississippi river, the Cotton Blossom show boat is the place to go. When musical main attraction Julie Laverne (Ava Gardner) and her husband are suddenly forced to leave ...more
- 23Jessica is a 1962 film directed by Jean Negulesco. It stars Maurice Chevalier and Angie Dickinson.
- After their sons are convicted of homicide in a highly publicized trial, Midwesterners Adelle (Debbie Reynolds) and Helen (Shelley Winters) begin receiving threatening phone calls and decide to begin ...more
- In this biopic, waitress Jeanne Eagels (Kim Novak) is desperate for fame and joins the carnival to try to achieve it. Under the watchful eye of impresario Sal Satori (Jeff Chandler), Eagels becomes a ...more