List of Aircraft Manufacturing Companies
This list of the top aircraft manufacturing companies in the world, listed each according to their prominence and provides corporate logos for commercial airplane manufacturers. This list of major aircraft manufacturing companies includes the largest and most profitable aircraft manufacturing businesses on the planet, so you've almost certainly flown in airplanes made by these foreign and American airline manufacturers.
The biggest aircraft manufacturing companies are accounted for on this list, which include the most famous aircraft manufacturing company in the industry, along with many other smaller aircraft companies. If you work in the plane manufacturing industry or are simply curious who actually makes the planes that passengers all over the planet, then this list is just for you.Make sure your tray tables are up and your seat backs are forward, because you're guaranteed to see familiar names like Boeing, as well as less identifiable ones like Textron. Either way, this list answers the questions, "What are the biggest airplane manufacturing companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful aircraft manufacturers?"
- AAR CORP. is an aviation support company. Founded in 1951, AAR provides a broad range of products and services to the aerospace and government/defense industries, with a nearly even split between ...more
- AviaBellanca Aircraft Corporation is an American aircraft design and manufacturing company. Prior to 1983 it was known as the Bellanca Aircraft Company. The company was founded in 1927 by Giuseppe ...more
- Blackburn Aircraft Limited was a British aircraft manufacturer that concentrated mainly on naval and maritime aircraft during the first part of the 20th century.
- The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets and satellites. It also provides leasing and product support services. ...more
- Embraer S.A. is a Brazilian aerospace conglomerate that produces commercial, military, executive and agricultural aircraft and provides aeronautical services. It is headquartered São José dos Campos, ...more
- This company was formed in 1911 by inventor Hiram Maxim and aviators Claude Grahame-White and Louis Bleriot. Maxim's hopes for the company were to produce military aircraft capable of scouting or ...more