This list of the top aircraft manufacturing companies in the world, listed each according to their prominence and provides corporate logos for commercial airplane manufacturers. This list of major aircraft manufacturing companies includes the largest and most profitable aircraft manufacturing businesses on the planet, so you've almost certainly flown in airplanes made by these foreign and American airline manufacturers.
The biggest aircraft manufacturing companies are accounted for on this list, which include the most famous aircraft manufacturing company in the industry, along with many other smaller aircraft companies. If you work in the plane manufacturing industry or are simply curious who actually makes the planes that passengers all over the planet, then this list is just for you.Make sure your tray tables are up and your seat backs are forward, because you're guaranteed to see familiar names like Boeing, as well as less identifiable ones like Textron. Either way, this list answers the questions, "What are the biggest airplane manufacturing companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful aircraft manufacturers?"
- 1AAR CORP. is an aviation support company. Founded in 1951, AAR provides a broad range of... more on Wikipedia
- 2AviaBellanca Aircraft Corporation is an American aircraft design and manufacturing company.... more on Wikipedia
- 3Blackburn Aircraft Limited was a British aircraft manufacturer that concentrated mainly on... more on Wikipedia
- 4The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and... more on Wikipedia
- 5Embraer S.A. is a Brazilian aerospace conglomerate that produces commercial, military,... more on Wikipedia
- 6This company was formed in 1911 by inventor Hiram Maxim and aviators Claude Grahame-White and...
- 7Textron is an American industrial conglomerate. Textron includes Bell Helicopter, Cessna... more on Wikipedia
- 8Triumph Group, Inc. is an international supplier of aerospace components and systems. Based in... more on Wikipedia
Triumph GroupAircraft Manufacturing