This is a list of the best educational games of all time for any console or system, including cover art pictures when available. These highly rated educational games are ordered by popularity, so only the greatest educational games are at the top of the list. Spanning the entire history of the genre, these educational games are considered the best in the genre. This list includes all challenging educational games that have ever hit the shelves, so it doesn't necessarily have all the more obscure or new educational games.
This list includes LittleBigPlanet, Jeopardy! and more games.This list answers the questions, "What are the best educational games?" and "What is the greatest educational game game of all time?"
- The ClueFinders 3rd Grade Adventures: The Mystery of Mathra is a computer game in The Learning Company's ClueFinders series where the ClueFinders save the Numerian rainforest and Dr. Horace ...more
- Zoombinis Island Odyssey is an educational puzzle computer game developed and published by The Learning Company in 2002. It was published for the Mac OS X by Feral Interactive the following year.
- Super Solvers: Gizmos & Gadgets is an educational science computer game designed by The Learning Company. It is intended to teach children between the ages of 7 and 12 introductory mechanics, namely ...more
- LittleBigPlanet, commonly abbreviated LBP, is a puzzle-platformer video game, based on user-generated content, for the PlayStation 3 first announced on 7 March 2007, by Phil Harrison at the 2007 Game ...more
- The ClueFinders Math Adventures Ages 9–12: Mystery in the Himalayas is a computer game in The Learning Company's ClueFinders Series, where the ClueFinders try to recover stolen treasures in a small ...more
- Mario's Time Machine is an educational video game originally released for MS-DOS and then for the Nintendo Entertainment System and Super Nintendo Entertainment System consoles. The Software ...more
- The ClueFinders Search and Solve Adventures is an educational computer game in The Learning Company's ClueFinders series that focuses on critical thinking skills. In the game, the ClueFinders must ...more
- The Lost Mind of Dr. Brain is the third installment of the educational Dr. Brain series, created and published by Sierra Entertainment. As in the first two games, Lost Mind features science related ...more
- Mixed-Up Fairy Tales is a graphic adventure game released by Sierra On-Line in 1991. It was made for younger players than those of Sierra's King's Quest or Space Quest series. In it, the player ...more
- Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego? is the title of several educational computer games in the Carmen Sandiego series that teach geography and reference skills. The World games, often marketed as ...more
- DinoPark Tycoon is an educational business simulation computer game released by MECC in 1993. A school version of the game was released for use in elementary schools. In the game, players run a theme ...more
- Big Brain Academy, known in Japan as Yawaraka Atama Juku, is a puzzle video game published and developed by Nintendo for the Nintendo DS handheld video game console. It was first released in Japan on ...more