Full Fruits Basket characters list with photos and character bios when available. List contains all Fruits Basket main character names and features lead Fruits Basket roles. If you're looking for the most famous Fruits Basket characters then you're in the right place. This Fruits Basket main character list includes pictures of Fruits Basket characters and features useful character information like the names of actors or actresses who play the characters and memorable quotes. Fruits Basket character roles from every season are included, along with the characters' gender, occupation and more.
List features items like Shigure Sohma and Kyo Sohma.
This list answers the questions "what are the Fruits Basket characters called?" and "who are all the characters in Fruits Basket?"
You can click each image for a larger picture of the character, and in some cases you can click the character's name for a more detailed description. View the list of Fruits Basket character names as an info list or customize your view by switching to slideshow or blog mode. Share the list of the highly notable Fruits Basket characters by clicking the Facebook or Twitter icons.
If you're looking for more minor Fruits Basket characters, then they should also be on this list, but if not feel free to add them below.
Vote up your favorite characters from Fruits Basket and vote down any characters you don't really like.
- Kyo's got the hots, Kyo's got the hots!
- I want to live with all my memories. Even if they're bad memories. Even if they're memories that only hurt me... that I'd rather forget. If I keep them and keep trying, without running away, then someday I'll be strong enough that those memories can't defeat me. I believe that because I want to think that there's no such thing as a memory that's ok to forget.
- Waah, Kyo's picking on me!
- I suggest that you don't say your real names in this house.
- The rice is done now, too.
- I would advice you never to speak your names while you're in this house, for your safety.
- When snow melts, what does it becomes… Nope! It Becomes Spring!
- I love Yuki. I love his beautiful silver hair and the way it sparkles in the sunlight, his creamy white skin, the way his luscious lashes caress his cheeks when his eyes are closed, his sweet, sweet voice... I love everything. Yuki is my everything.
- Ahh, the sight of that smile is like a million volts down my spine. And what's more, we both like steamed leeks. It's as though we were destined to be together.
- I can't stand any other girl getting close to him, whether it's Tohru Honda or the girl who MIGHT join student council or the new fan club president. How can I choose another girl to take my place? I hate them all. All of them. They're enemies, every single one. But, really, the one I hate the most - is myself.
- I'm sorry, but I had no other choice. Yuki locked the door to his bedroom, so I couldn't sleep in there.
- So it may be that I do want to repent and erase the ignorant self from my childhood. Maybe that's what they mean when they say adults are selfish.
- So you really do exist, the princess I've heard so much about, a single blooming flower trapped in a house of stinking men. Are they treating you well, princess?
- I think you want them to care. You want them to look at you, don't you? All of those people. You want them to need you. You want them.....to listen to you. To understand, somehow. You want them to accept you. I think.....you want them to love you. You know something? I'd like that too.
- You're like a dog, Miss No-Eyebrows.
- I want to be the only one... who can help the one I care about.
- So, what are you saying? You mean if your wife wasn't controlling you, you wouldn't be a villain? You mean you've never thought it's just because you're incompetent? And what's that supposed to mean anyway?
- Go ahead, Big man! I'll have you charged for child-abuse!
Isuzu Rin Sohma
- Why don't you stop forcing yourself on him and calling it love? It's painful to watch.
- I've had enough. I'm going home.
- I don't need you anymore. I'm tired of you.
- You shouldn't be here. It's not the place for someone like you.
- I'm sorry. All I ever do is hurt other people. But even so, this is the path I chose. My choice. My will. No one else's. I'm sorry.
- Please. Hate me, that's fine, but don't abandon her. All right? There's no need for you to be so cold. Like you said, she doesn't cling to me out of love. There's one person she's always wanted, and I think we both know it isn't me.
- You really should watch your mouth around the zodiac members, Akito. If you're not careful, they'll lose all affection for you, family head.
- Skulking around like a thief in the night. You've been searching very hard for something, I know all about it. Would you like my help with your little problem?
- Hey, morons! What's cuter? Bikinis or one pieces?
- Maybe I was lonely. Maybe I've just... always... been lonely.
- This may have been a useless time for you... but i really wanted to see you!
- I've always hated him. My entire life. He's the cat and I'm the rat. We were born hating each other... That's the way it's always been, and that's the way it's always been.
- You have absolutely no say in who we allow to come in the house. You're an outsider.
- You're done. Put that down and get out.
- No! I won't allow it! I refuse to allow it! Hatori, what's wrong? Hatori... You did this! This is your fault! If Hatori loses his sight, it's your fault! It's your fault!
- It feels like such a long time since we last saw each other, doesn't it?
- Why did you skip the New Year's banquet? Why would you think to do a thing? I've been quite tolerant lately, have I not? And the fact that you would do something like that.
- True kindness isn't something we're born with. It's something we had to work on.
- Tohru, you must always be yourself and do things at your own pace. Someday... you'll catch up.
- For there to be pain, there has to be kindness. For darkness to stand out, there has to be the sun.
- We could've covered if you jerks hadn't transformed, too!
- Damn Rat!
- Nothin's good about the Year of the Cat, okay?
- Do you still hate Kyo that much?
- My love will not be denied!
- I just told you what I think, now say something DAMMIT!
- A lot of people are too scared to admit that they're still children. They do everything they can to avoid it. So people who can admit that have a lot of courage.
- My happiness comes from the kindness of those around me.
- Sometimes living can be hard, but it's only because we're alive that we can make each other...laugh, cry...be happy!
- Shut it, you stupid Cat. You cause trouble for the rest of us just by standing there and breathing.
- Oh, have my words made you angry?
- It's amazing no one's locked you up yet.
- Often times in memory, we have the tendency to overly romanticize the people we care about.
- If it's possible for one person to be hurt by another, then it's possible for that same person to be healed by another.
- One more word Shigure and the entire publishing industry will know every embarrassing thing you’ve done since you were four.
- Because someday, even I might be able to find the reason I was born. I might meet someone who needs me.
- He asked me to pick them up. He said he just couldn't write without fresh jelly buns.
- If he heard that little story, I wonder how he'd feel.
- So, then, Year of the Dog? That makes me feel so much closer to you already.
- As you can see, I'm the Dog, Yuki is the Rat, and Kyo Soma over here is the Cat.