All Last Of The Summer Wine Characters
Last of the Summer Wine characters list with photos and character quotes when available. List contains all Last of the Summer Wine main character names and features lead Last of the Summer Wine roles. If you're looking for the most famous Last of the Summer Wine characters then you're in the right place. This Last of the Summer Wine main character list includes pictures of Last of the Summer Wine characters and features useful character information like the names of actors or actresses who play the characters. Last of the Summer Wine character roles from every season are included, along with the characters' gender, occupation and more.
List items range from Toby to Nora Batty.
This list answers the questions "what are the Last of the Summer Wine characters called?" and "who are all the characters in Last of the Summer Wine?"
Vote up your favorite characters from Last of the Summer Wine and vote down any characters you may not like despite popularity.
NellyLast of the Summer Wine
- Well, neither would I if there were any men here with big ears and a loose tongue.
GlendaLast of the Summer Wine
- Barry, you shouldn't be a psycho. You should be someone who mends broken toys for sick children, or rescues old ladies. I wouldn't have let you join that drama group if I thought they were going to make you a psycho.
- Barry's sensitive. He feels it's his right to have a deep, emotional experience.
- It's not really bad news. Mother's coming for tea.
CleggLast of the Summer Wine
- I can see him, fooling about, hands in his pockets, dragging his wellies.
- Life's easier when the light of passion goes out.
- We're just a small, disorganized, peacable mob dedicated to pulling Christmas back down to size. To preserving an air of misery amidst all this good cheer. Come back, Scrooge. All is forgiven.
EliLast of the Summer Wine
- They didn't say. They just said it was dangerous. "You'd better hide under the sheets," they said.
Wally BattyLast of the Summer Wine
- I'm wready. Yes, I'm wready.
- Before she'd marry me, I had to make meself more attractive. And like a fool, I did.
- Marriage is so unequal.
FoggyLast of the Summer Wine
- It's not an ordinary dart. It's very far from being an ordinary dart. I've prepared it with something to make the creature sleep. Don't worry - I've seen the natives do this in the jungle.
- Thank you, I got the message. Good grief, it went through more hands than Mae West.
- You've got your health, and your strength, all those fascinating holes in your garments. If you want to do something, why don't you do something about them?