Julia Roberts, Meg Ryan, and Sandra Bullock are just a few of the women who have been named "America's Sweetheart" in years past. The title often goes to an upstanding female celebrity who most women wish they were friends with and most men wish was their girlfriend. So the question is, who is America's sweetheart in 2019? Here you'll be able to help decide, as you vote for your favorites among this collection of 2019's most popular women.
Alongside each of these popular girls, you'll find pros and cons to help you decide if they're worthy of the title of America's sweetheart 2019. Whether you love the acting roles they take on, the music they make, their stance on important issues, or just really dig their red carpet style, you'll have a chance to help them move up the list. Chose your favorites carefully and be sure to check back throughout the year as the votes roll in to see who ends up score the top spot in this 2019 sweetheart showdown! The step over and check out who is America's boyfriend in 2019.
- She's crazy talented and successful but continues to be one of the most genuine people in Hollywood.
- No matter how many sophisticated roles she plays, she'll always be that sweet, quirky girl from The Princess Diaries.
- She's got such a fun sense of humor. Even in roles like her character in Ocean's Eight where you're supposed to hate her, you just can't help but love her at the same time.
- She gives every woman in the world total style envy every time she walks a red carpet.
Birthplace: New York City, New York, USA
Credits: Les Misérables, Rachel Getting Married, The Dark Knight Rises, The Devil Wears Prada
- She seems like the kind of chick you'd love to just kick back and have a beer with.
- She's hilarious and keeps us rolling with her many comedic roles.
- She just seems so genuinely nice.
- She once cracked Obama up, which would be a pro except that she was so nervous she blacked out and can't recount the hilarious tale.
Birthplace: Portland, Maine, United States of America
Credits: Up in the Air, Pitch Perfect, Into the Woods, 50/50
- Her role as Wonder Woman finally allowed women everywhere to feel what guys must feel when they watch action movies all the time
- Though she seems incredibly nice, she's also got a tough side and was in the Israeli Defense Force for two years.
- Back in 2012, she was ranked among the top 50 smartest, beautiful, funniest, and
- Shalom Life in the top 50 most intelligent, talented, funny and beautiful Jewish women in the world.
- We know she doesn't really have a lasso of truth, but we feel like just her smile would compel us to confess anything and everything.
Birthplace: Rosh HaAyin, Israel
Credits: Fast & Furious 6, Fast Five, Furious 7, Fast & Furious
- She's Hermione. Admit it. It's magical.
- Not only is she a powerful actress, but she's also a certified yoga teacher. How cool is that?
- She's all about promoting equality and is the Women Goodwill ambassador for HeForShe.
- She's unfairly gorgeous, who can help but be jealous of her modeling work with Burberry and Lancome?
Birthplace: Paris, France
Credits: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2