List of the best Anita Yuen movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Anita Yuen's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Anita Yuen movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Anita Yuen movies will be at the top of the list. Anita Yuen has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Anita Yuen movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Anita Yuen films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Anita Yuen role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Anita Yuen performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List is made up of films like Love Trilogy and Crystal Fortune Run."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Anita Yuen movies?" and "What are the greatest Anita Yuen roles of all time?"
- From Beijing With Love is a 1994 Hong Kong action and comedy film directed by Lee Lik-Chi and Stephen Chow. It's a very direct spoof of James Bond movies and stars Stephen Chow, Anita Yuen and Law ...more
- Music producer Sam (Leslie Cheung) has made a pop superstar out of his girlfriend, Rose (Carina Liu). After a fight, Sam decides to prove he can create a new male musician as popular as Rose. When he ...more
- Thunderbolt is a 1995 Hong Kong action film starring Jackie Chan and directed by Gordon Chan. In early North American releases, it was known as Dead Heat. Thunderbolt is set around the world of auto ...more
- Legend of the Liquid Sword is a 1993 Hong Kong wuxia comedy film loosely based on Gu Long's Chu Liuxiang novel series. The film was written and directed by Wong Jing.
- Ngo oi Heung Gong: Hoi sum man seoi is a 2011 comedy film written by Shu-Kai Chung, Heiward Mak, Cheung-Tat Wong and directed by Shu-Kai Chung and Erik Tsang.
- Last Hero in China is a 1993 Hong Kong martial arts film written and directed by Wong Jing. It is a derivative of the Once Upon a Time in China film series, and unlike other imitations, it can be ...more
- Endless Love is a 1993 film directed by Derek Yee.
- The Golden Girls is a 1995 Hong Kong film directed by Joe Ma. It is not related to the US TV sitcom of the same name.
- Kit (Kenny Bee) is a well-known, highly regarded chef, but his work has always come before his family. After his wife leaves him, taking their new baby with her, an inconsolable Kit drowns his ...more
- Protégé is a 2007 Singaporean-Hong Kong co-produced crime drama film written and directed by Derek Yee, starring Andy Lau, Daniel Wu, Louis Koo, Zhang Jingchu and Anita Yuen.
- God of Gamblers 3: The Early Stage is a 1997 Hong Kong action-comedy film written, produced and directed by Wong Jing and starring Leon Lai, Anita Yuen, Jordan Chan, Gigi Leung and Francis Ng. It is ...more
- Anna Magdalena is a 1998 Hong Kong film starring Aaron Kwok, Kelly Chen and Takeshi Kaneshiro. It was the directorial debut of production designer Yee Chung-Man.
- Love Trilogy is a 2004 Hong Kong-Chinese film starring Francis Ng, Anita Yuen, Ruby Lin, Michael Chow, Lu Yi and Han Xiao. It was directed by Derek Chiu. It has differing titles in China and Hong ...more
- Who's the Woman, Who's the Man? is a 1996 Hong Kong film directed by Peter Chan. It is a sequel to the 1994 film He's a Woman, She's a Man.
- Tristar is a 1996 Hong Kong film directed by Tsui Hark.
- 17Tai Tai is a 2002 short film directed by Nicholas Chin.
- The Days of Being Dumb is a 1992 Hong Kong comedy film produced by Peter Chan, directed by Blackie Ko and starring Tony Leung Chiu-Wai, Jacky Cheung, Eric Tsang, Kent Tong and actress Anita Yuen in ...more
- Sword Stained with Royal Blood is a 1982 Hong Kong film produced by the Shaw Brothers Studio, directed by Chang Cheh and starring the Venom Mob. The film was based on the novel of the same name by ...more
- 72 Tenants of Prosperity is a 2010 Hong Kong comedy film produced by the Shaw Brothers Studio, Television Broadcasts Limited, United Filmmakers Organization, Sil-Metropole Organisation and Sun Wah ...more
- It's a Wonderful Life is a 1994 Hong Kong film directed by Clifton Ko.
- He Ain't Heavy, He's My Father aka. He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother is a 1993 Hong Kong comedy-drama film directed by Peter Chan and starring Tony Leung Ka-fai, Tony Leung Chiu-Wai, Carina Lau, Anita ...more