List of the best Anna Paquin movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Anna Paquin's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Anna Paquin movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Anna Paquin movies will be at the top of the list. Anna Paquin has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Anna Paquin movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Anna Paquin films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Anna Paquin role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Anna Paquin performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
A factual list, featuring films like X2 and Scream 4."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Anna Paquin movies?" and "What are the greatest Anna Paquin roles of all time?"
Anna Paquin has worked with many famous directors, including big names like Steven Spielberg and Brett Ratner. Anna Paquin has been in some really popular films, and is right up there with stars like Kristen Bell and Ellen Page in terms of fame and success.
- After a long voyage from Scotland, pianist Ada McGrath (Holly Hunter) and her young daughter, Flora (Anna Paquin), are left with all their belongings, including a piano, on a New Zealand beach. Ada, ...more
- Finding Forrester is a 2000 American drama film written by Mike Rich and directed by Gus Van Sant. An African-American teenager, Jamal Wallace, is invited to attend a prestigious private high school. ...more
- X-Men is a 2000 American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics superhero team of the same name, distributed by 20th Century Fox. It is the first installment in the X-Men film series. The film ...more
- In New York City in the days following the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, Monty Brogan (Edward Norton) steels himself for a lengthy jail term. Brogan is a convicted drug dealer about to start ...more
- Eddie (Sean Penn) is a confused and reckless man with a group of equally problematic friends. His roommate, caustic and sleazy Mickey (Kevin Spacey), is sleeping with Eddie's love, Darlene (Robin ...more
- Fly Away Home is a 1996 family drama film directed by Carroll Ballard. The film stars Anna Paquin, Jeff Daniels and Dana Delany. The film was released on September 13, 1996 by Columbia Pictures. The ...more
- New York high-school student Lisa Cohen (Anna Paquin) inadvertently causes an accident in which a bus driver (Mark Ruffalo) runs over a pedestrian (Allison Janney). Guilt-stricken over her role in ...more
- The discovery of a cure for mutations leads to a turning point for Mutants (Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Famke Janssen, Anna Paquin, Rebecca Romijn, Kelsey Grammer). They may now choose to give up ...more
- Interwoven stories demonstrate that some traditions are best not forgotten as the residents (Anna Paquin, Brian Cox, Dylan Baker) of a small town face real ghosts and goblins on Halloween. Tales of ...more
- Paul (Stephan Enquist) and his older sister, Regina (Anna Paquin), unpack and settle into their new country home with their mother (Lena Olin) and father (Iain Glen). An atmosphere of dread slowly ...more
- 10 years after the third movie. Courteney Cox and David Arquette return as Gale Weathers Riley and Deputy Dewey Riley. Neve Campbell also returns as Sidney Prescott. A killer is after a new group of ...more
- Stryker (Brian Cox), a villianous former Army commander, holds the key to Wolverine's (Hugh Jackman) past and the future of the X-Men. This threat re-ignites the call for a mutant registration act. ...more
- Longtime rivalries resurface in the hours before a woman (Anna Paquin) is scheduled to marry the former lover (Josh Duhamel) of her college roommate (Katie Holmes).
- An orphaned young girl, Jane Eyre (Anna Paquin), suffers humiliation and abuse at the hands of her aunt (Fiona Shaw) and is subsequently banished to a strict boarding school for several years. Upon ...more
- A pair of brothers living in Brooklyn are caught in the middle of, and deeply affected by, the divorce of their erudite parents, Bernard (Jeff Daniels) and Joan Berkman (Laura Linney). Older sibling ...more
- Set in 1973, it chronicles the funny and often poignant coming of age of 15-year-old William, an unabashed music fan who is inspired by the seminal bands of the time. When his love of music lands him ...more
- This film is a 2007 television film adapted from the book of the same name by Dee Brown. The film was written by Daniel Giat, directed by Yves Simoneau and produced by HBO Films. The book on which ...more
- High school hotshot Zach Siler (Freddie Prinze Jr.) is the envy of his peers. But his popularity declines sharply when his cheerleader girlfriend, Taylor (Jodi Lyn O'Keefe), leaves him for sleazy ...more
- In 1839, the slave ship Amistad set sail from Cuba to America. During the long trip, Cinque (Djimon Hounsou) leads the slaves in an unprecedented uprising. They are then held prisoner in Connecticut, ...more
- The Irishman is a 2019 American epic biographical crime film directed by Martin Scorsese and written by Steven Zaillian, based on the book I Heard You Paint Houses by Charles Brandt. The film stars ...more
- Set on an American Army base in 1989, as the Berlin Wall is about to fall, "Buffalo Soldiers" takes a satiric look as these men steal, drink, fight, and make, take, and sell drugs. Elwood (Joaquin ...more
- It's the Rage is a 1999 film version of Keith Reddin's play "The Alarmist" about three interconnected stories and how handguns affect each of the nine people involved. The film is James D. Stern's ...more
- Straight A's is a 2012 comedy/drama film written by David Cole and directed by James Cox.
- Unfulfilled housewife Pearl Kantrowitz (Diane Lane) suffers in quiet misery as the tumultuous events of the summer of 1969 unfold on the surface of her television screen. But, when Kantrowitz invites ...more