List of the best Annette O'Toole movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Annette O'Toole's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Annette O'Toole movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Annette O'Toole movies will be at the top of the list. Annette O'Toole has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Annette O'Toole movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Annette O'Toole films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Annette O'Toole role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Annette O'Toole performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List films range from A Girl of the Limberlost to 48 Hrs.."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Annette O'Toole movies?" and "What are the greatest Annette O'Toole roles of all time?"
- Renegade cop Jack Cates (Nick Nolte) pulls bank robber Reggie Hammond (Eddie Murphy) from a federal prison on a 48-hour leave to help him capture Hammond's old partner, Albert Ganz (James Remar). ...more
- Maine friends struggle with the embodiment of evil.
- Having just lost his job, David (Martin Short) considers canceling his date with Kathy (Annette O'Toole) until his friend Bruce (Paul Reiser) offers a pep talk. Bruce, who has a nice apartment, ...more
- One on One is a 1977 drama film starring Robby Benson and Annette O'Toole. It was written by Benson and Jerry Segal, and shot on location in 1976 at Colorado State University. The film features songs ...more
- Temptation is a 1915 American silent romantic drama film directed and produced by Cecil B. DeMille. The film starred Geraldine Farrar and Theodore Roberts and was written by and based on an original ...more
- Final Justice is a 1998 drama film written by Babs Greyhosky and directed by Tommy Lee Wallace.
- Foolin' Around is a 1980 film directed by Richard T. Heffron and starring Gary Busey and Annette O'Toole. The film was shot on location in Minneapolis and St. Paul. The theme music was performed by ...more
- Bridge to Terabithia was the name of a telefilm shot in Edmonton, Alberta for PBS in 1985, starring Annette O'Toole, Julian Coutts, and Julie Beaulieu. The film is based on the children's novel of ...more
- The Girl Most Likely to... is a black comedy with slight psychological thriller elements written by Joan Rivers and Agnes Gallin and starring Stockard Channing and Edward Asner. The film was released ...more
- This docudrama chronicles the life of L. Frank Baum, the writer of "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz." In 1900, Baum (John Ritter) used his profound imagination to create one of the timeless classics of ...more
- Inept private investigator Harry Dobbs (Tom Berenger) meets new client Miss Dolan (Anne Archer), who wants him to follow her abusive lover. But Harry sets about tailing a different person entirely -- ...more
- Kelley Morse (Chris Klein), who is cocky and brash, normally would never have crossed paths with the residents of a small town near his posh private school. But when he races his new car against a ...more
- A Girl of the Limberlost is a 1990 family drama film written by Gene Stratton-Porter and Pamela Douglas and directed by Burt Brinckerhoff.
- Barry Manilow: Copacabana is a 1985 musical TV movie written by James Lipton and directed by Waris Hussein.
- King of the Gypsies is a 1978 Paramount motion picture drama starring Eric Roberts, Sterling Hayden, Shelley Winters, Susan Sarandon, Brooke Shields, Annette O'Toole, and Judd Hirsch. Directed by ...more
- Danielle Steel's Jewels is a 1992 drama romance film directed by Roger Young.
- In 1768, colonist Will Hallowell (Keith Carradine) decides to move to a distant part of Massachusetts to build a new life. To defend their Maine territory until the family returns, Will has his ...more
- The time has come for the annual Young American Miss Pageant in California. Executive producer Brenda (Barbara Feldon) focuses maniacally on the event, ignoring any complaints. While her husband, ...more
- The Best Legs in the Eighth Grade is a 1984 made-for-television film about a corporation lawyer who is reunited with his high school ideal at a health club. He makes a date with her, which damages ...more
- In this fact-based film, twins Bob (John Lithgow) and Tom Bradley (also Lithgow) are both teachers. HIV-positive Tom hopes to receive a bone-marrow transplant from Bob in order to slow the ...more
- Computer programmer Gus Gorman (Richard Pryor) is hired by financial tycoon Ross Webster (Robert Vaughn) to seize control of a weather satellite and annihilate Colombia's coffee crop. When Superman ...more
- Broken Vows is a 1987 television film directed by Jud Taylor. It stars Tommy Lee Jones and Annette O'Toole.
- Falling Up is a 2009 romantic comedy film that was released direct-to-video in late 2009 or early 2010 depending on region.
- Gigantic (A Tale of Two Johns) is a documentary profiling the alternative rock band They Might Be Giants, featuring interviews with Frank Black, Sarah Vowell, Dave Eggers, Jon Stewart, and others. It ...more