List of the best Annie Potts movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Annie Potts's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Annie Potts movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Annie Potts movies will be at the top of the list. Annie Potts has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Annie Potts movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Annie Potts films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Annie Potts role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Annie Potts performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
Examples of films on this list: Elvis Has Left the Building, Ghostbusters II and more."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Annie Potts movies?" and "What are the greatest Annie Potts roles of all time?"
- Woody (Tom Hanks), a good-hearted cowboy doll who belongs to a young boy named Andy (John Morris), sees his position as Andy's favorite toy jeopardized when his parents buy him a Buzz Lightyear (Tim ...more
- After the members of a team of scientists (Harold Ramis, Dan Aykroyd, Bill Murray) lose their cushy positions at a university in New York City, they decide to become "ghostbusters" to wage a ...more
- Andie (Molly Ringwald) is an outcast at her Chicago high school, hanging out either with her older boss (Annie Potts), who owns the record store where she works, or her quirky classmate Duckie (Jon ...more
- Woody (Tom Hanks) is stolen from his home by toy dealer Al McWhiggin (Wayne Knight), leaving Buzz Lightyear (Tim Allen) and the rest of the gang to try to rescue him. But when Woody discovers that ...more
- After saving New York City from a ghost attack, the Ghostbusters -- a team of spirit exterminators -- is disbanded for demolishing parts of the city during the battle. But when Ghostbuster Peter ...more
- Harry Crumb (John Candy) descends from a long line of sleuths, but the well-intentioned private detective tends to turn the simplest case into a disaster. That's why Harry's maniacal boss, Eliot ...more
- Her Deadly Rival is a 1995 film directed by James Hayman.
- Terry Doolittle (Whoopi Goldberg) works with computers in a bank office. She routinely talks with others via her computer, but one day she connects with a mysterious user by the name of Jumpin' Jack ...more
- 2 lady truck drivers buy their own rig & try to make a go of it.
- Breaking the Rules is a 1992 drama film directed by Neal Israel, executive produced by Larry A. Thompson, starring Jason Bateman, C. Thomas Howell, Jonathan Silverman and Annie Potts. Jason's father, ...more
- The Man Who Fell to Earth is a 1987 television film created for a proposed television series based on Walter Tevis's 1963 novel and Nicolas Roeg's 1976 film.
- Texasville is a 1990 American drama film directed by Peter Bogdanovich. It is a sequel to The Last Picture Show, and based on the novel Texasville by Larry McMurtry. Jeff Bridges, Cybill Shepherd, ...more
- King of the Gypsies is a 1978 Paramount motion picture drama starring Eric Roberts, Sterling Hayden, Shelley Winters, Susan Sarandon, Brooke Shields, Annette O'Toole, and Judd Hirsch. Directed by ...more
- Jake (Kevin Bacon) and Kristy Briggs (Elizabeth McGovern) have made the leap from high school sweethearts to newlyweds, but married life is not what Jake expected. While he fantasizes about a dream ...more
- Elvis Has Left the Building is a 2004 film directed by Joel Zwick and starring Kim Basinger as a cosmetics saleswoman who accidentally kills a series of Elvis impersonators as they travel to a ...more
- A student hooker (Annie Potts) in a van picks up a Las Vegas-bound teen (Mark Hamill) on the trail of a stolen Stingray.
- Maggie Baker (Nikki Blonsky) has a weight problem, and her high school classmates won't let her forget it. They shamelessly ridicule her, and even go so far as to nominate her for Homecoming Queen as ...more
- When Bonnie Howard (Annie Potts) realizes she's pregnant with another man's child, she can't bear to face her race car driver husband Stanley (Robert Carradine). Instead, she moves out and sets off ...more
- Pass the Ammo is a 1988 film starring Bill Paxton, Annie Potts, Linda Kozlowski and Tim Curry. The film is a spoof of televangelism released right after the real-life Jim Bakker and Jimmy Swaggart ...more