The Most Annoying Politicians Currently in Office
Annoying politicians are a fact of life in these United States. In a time when the gulf between the two major parties has never been wider, the names on this list are thought by some to be the worst of the worst politicians. They provoke their opponents with both their words and actions, drive voters crazy making bad laws, make pompous speeches, and generally annoy the crap out of the American public.
Have you had enough of President Obama's lofty rhetoric? Does John Boehner's orange tan make you see red? Tired of Ted Cruz's apocalyptic language? How about US Rep. Trey Gowdy's endless hearings about Benghazi, or Senator Bernie Sanders blaming everything on rich people?
Here's your chance to make your voice heard, even before election day: Vote up the most annoying politicians currently in office or vote down the politicians on this list who you don't mind that much.
Make your voice heard for the 2020 election. REGISTER TO VOTE!
- Birthplace: Sheffield, Alabama, United States of America
- Birthplace: Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Birthplace: Forest Hills, New York City, New York, United States of America
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Birthplace: St. Louis, Missouri, United States of America
- Birthplace: Central, South Carolina, United States of America