The Most Annoying Things Couples Do on Social Media
Do you ever wonder if your - and your significant other's - Facebook posts border on the irritating? Have you lost tons of followers ever since you've started posting hourly updates about your "bae"? If so, you might be one of the most annoying couples on your friends' Facebook newsfeeds. Don't worry, though. We've put together a list of a ton of other people out there who are just like you.
Here, we’ve compiled a list of annoying things that all couples do on social media - from passive aggressive status fights, to ooey-gooey, lovey-dovey comments on each others photos. If you're wondering why you and your boo stopped getting "likes" on those gross make-out Instagrams, wonder no more: it's because you're creeping people out.Whether you're looking to subtly call out a co-worker for using dumb pet names with her boyfriend online, or shame your older brother for Tweeting emo song lyrics whenever he and his girl are fighting, we've got you covered. Check out this list of incredibly annoying things that all couples do on social media below, and be sure to let us know what you think in the comment section.
1. Why'd Ya Have to Go and Make Things So Complicated?Photo: flickr / CC0
2. Being the Awkward Restaurant Couple OnlinePhoto: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
3. Using Their Relationship Status as a Weapon Every Time They ArguePhoto: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
4. Henceforth Known as "The Avatar Couple"Photo: Metaweb / CC-BY
5. Constantly Accidentally Confirming How Much They Deserve Each OtherPhoto: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
6. Leaving No Doubt in Anyone's Mind Why It Never Seems to Work OutPhoto: Metaweb / CC-BY