Somebody once said that if you do something you love then you'll never work a day in your life, but sometimes that really doesn't feel true at all. People have been struggling with their work-life balance for years and the number of bad jobs (and job interviews) out there makes it hard to find the motivation to get up and go work for money. More and more people are trying to break out of the 9-5 work-life in order to find some freedom. The fine folks at r/antiwork have been sharing the most upsettingly relatable posts about their experiences as employees, and we have collected the best ones.
1. u/Throwawaypostal2021Photo: u/Throwawaypostal2021 / Reddit
2. u/Bootleggerking888Photo: u/Bootleggerking888 / Reddit
3. u/Gshaw1995Photo: user uploaded image
4. u/AibrahimghgfPhoto: u/aibrahimghgf / Reddit
5. u/LindyhomerPhoto: u/Lindyhomer / Reddit
6. u/ThisistherightnamePhoto: u/Thisistherightname / Reddit