24 Upsettingly Relatable Posts From People Who Have Had Enough Of Their Jobs This Week
Vote up the most upsettingly relatable posts that people shared.
Folks are constantly struggling with their work-life balance and the number of bad jobs (and job interviews) out there makes it hard to find the energy to clock in at work in the mornings. The number of people who are trying to break out of the 9-5 work-life in order to find some freedom is increasing every day. The users of R/antiwork have been posting the most upsettingly relatable stories about their experiences as employees (and candidates for jobs), and we have collected the most relatable ones. Don't forget to vote up the most relatable posts.
1. Working Hard? Or Hardly Working?Photo: u/mariusnicedude / Reddit
2. Vacation Over EverythingPhoto: u/Ieatcholestoral / Reddit
3. It's Called A Hobby For A ReasonPhoto: u/ComprehensiveCamp490 / Reddit
4. No Work On Sundays, No ExceptionsPhoto: u/Aromatic_Message8952 / Reddit
5. Work Now, Live Life LaterPhoto: u/Vast_Monitor_ / Reddit
6. Mental Health Comes First