List of the top automation companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major automation companies includes the largest and most profitable automation businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest automation companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous automation companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the automation industry you might want to look to these company names for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big reputable automation businesses.
Examples include Bosch and Telvent.This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest automation companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful automation companies?"
- ABB is a multinational corporation headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics and the power and automation technology areas. It ranked 158th in the Forbes Ranking. ABB is one ...more
- Adept Technology, Inc. is a multinational corporation with headquarters in Pleasanton, California. The company focuses on industrial automation and robotics, including software and vision guidance. ...more
- Robert Bosch GmbH, or Bosch, is a German multinational engineering and electronics company headquartered in Gerlingen, near Stuttgart, Germany. It is the world's largest supplier of automotive ...more
- Brock Solutions is an Automation Engineering Solutions Company specializing in industrial automation for projects requiring automation engineering, Manufacturing Execution System Solutions and ...more
- Citect was a software development company specialising in the Automation and Control industry. The main software products developed by Citect included CitectSCADA, CitectSCADA Reports, and Ampla.
- Echelon Corporation is an American company which designs control networks to connect machines and other electronic devices, for the purposes of sensing, monitoring and control.
- IDEC Corporation, formerly IDEC Izumi Corporation, is a manufacturer of Automation and Control products. The company was founded in Osaka, Japan in 1945. IDEC was founded by Tsuneo Funaki in 1945 and ...more
- The Interroll Worldwide Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of key products for unit load handling systems, internal logistics and automation. Established in 1959 and listed on the ...more
- Invensys Ltd. is a multinational engineering and information technology company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It was formed in 1999 through the merger of BTR plc and Siebe plc. It has ...more
- Keba AG is an Austrian company with its headquarters in Linz, that develops and produces industrial, bank, and service industrial products. In the area there are two main fields: Kemro: Automation of ...more
- KUKA is a German manufacturer of industrial robots and solutions for factory automation. The KUKA Robotics Corporation has 25 subsidiaries worldwide, mostly sales and service subsidiaries, including ...more
- LMAB Corporation, also known as Colburn & Hogen in New Zealand and Australia, is a privately held multinational corporation operating mainly in research and automation business areas. The LMAB-Group ...more
- Moog is an American worldwide designer and manufacturer of motion and fluid controls and control systems for applications in aerospace, defense, industrial and medical device markets. Their products ...more
- Yaskawa Motoman is an American subsidiary of the Japanese company Yaskawa Electric Corporation. Yaskawa Motoman produces robotic automation for industry and robotic applications, including arc ...more
- Pilz GmbH & Co. KG is an automation technology company in Ostfildern, Germany. In addition to the head office in Germany, Pilz is represented by subsidiaries and branch offices in 30 countries. The ...more
- Teklogix was created in 1967 by Lawrence Cragg together with a small group of engineers.The company focused on mini computer applications. It designed and built complete systems based upon DEC's ...more
- Telvent was an information technology and industrial automation company specializing in SCADA, GIS and related IT systems for pipeline, energy utility, traffic, agriculture and environmental ...more
- Rockwell Automation, Inc., is a global provider of industrial automation and information solutions. Brands include Allen-Bradley and Rockwell Software. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell ...more
- Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is ...more
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation is a Japanese multinational electronics and electrical equipment manufacturing company headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. It is one of the core companies of Mitsubishi ...more
- Omron Corporation is an electronics company based in Kyoto, Japan. Omron was established by Kazuma Tateisi in 1933 and incorporated in 1948. The company originated in an area of Kyoto called "Omuro", ...more