Boomer Advice That Has Aged Horribly
Vote up the pieces of advice that aged like milk.
Twitter users recently got asked, "What's the most out of touch advice that a Boomer has ever given you? Use the hashtag #BoomerAdvice when you answer." Needless to say, the replies have been priceless. What once may have been pearls of wisdom to the Boomers of the world, is now completely outdated advice that is no longer applicable to Millennials and Gen Z.
1. "Loyalty" Just Isn't The Same TodayPhoto: @mb5938 / Twitter
2. Shaking Our Heads At This OnePhoto: @_shireenahmed_ / Twitter
3. Not Necessarily How It WorksPhoto: @Nice_Jewish_Boi / Twitter
4. Three Cheers For Casual Work AttirePhoto: @AskingSatan / Twitter
5. We Got Chills, They're MultiplyingPhoto: @ProtomanDragon / Twitter
6. The Struggle Is RealPhoto: @cubeyterra / Twitter