This is a list of Bad Boy Records artists, ranked by fans of Bad Boy Entertainment just like you. The Diddy record label started back in 1993 and this Bad Boy Records roster includes both past and present artists. Popular Bad Boy Records bands and artists are all listed here with information such as what genre they fall under and what albums they're especially known for. If you're looking for any of these Bad Boy Records band's full discographies then click on their name and you can find them here on Ranker. The artists and bands on this list might be pop, rap, rock, electronic or any other genre, but what they all have in common is that they were signed by Bad Boy Records.
Bad Boy artists include the likes of icons such as The Notorious B.I.G. and Sean Combs.
This page can help answer questions like, "Who are the best Bad Boy Records bands?" and "Which artists are signed by Bad Boy Records?"
If any musical artists are missing from this Bad Boy Records artists list, you can add them at the bottom of the list.
- 112 (pronounced "one-twelve") is an American R&B quartet from Atlanta, Georgia. Formerly artists on Bad Boy Records, the group signed to the Def Soul roster in 2002. They had great success in the ...more
Nationality: United States of AmericaAasim (born Leroy Watson in Jamaica, Queens, New York) is an American rapper, who first began rapping at the age of 12, and signed his first record deal with Schott Free of Loud Records at 17. While ...more
Nationality: United States of AmericaAdonis Shropshire or Adonis for short, is an American songwriter and record producer. He has written and or produced singles including: Mariah Carey's "I Stay In Love", Usher Raymond's "My Boo", P. ...more
Nationality: United States of AmericaAundrea Aurora Fimbres (born June 29, 1983) is an American singer and dancer. Fimbres was a member of the pop music group Danity Kane. She is a soprano and was known for her melismatic vocal runs, ...more
- B5, previously known as TNT Boyz and Audio, is a R&B music group originating from St. Petersburg, Florida which later relocated to Atlanta, Georgia. The group consists of the five Breeding family ...more
Nationality: United States of AmericaBlack Rob (born Robert Ross; July 12, 1969) is an American rapper who was formerly signed to Bad Boy. He is best known for the 2000 single "Whoa!", which reached the Billboard Hot 100. ...more
- Boyz N Da Hood is an American Southern gangsta rap group from Atlanta, Georgia. They were formerly signed to Sean Combs' Bad Boy Records and consisted of Young Jeezy, Jody Breeze, Gorilla Zoe, Big ...more
Nationality: United States of AmericaCarlton Neron Thomas (born June 15, 1972) is an American Grammy-nominated R&B singer. ...more
Nationality: United States of AmericaCasandra Elizabeth Ventura (born August 26, 1986), known mononymously as Cassie, is an American singer, dancer, actress and model. Born in New London, Connecticut, she began her career as a result of ...more
Nationality: United States of AmericaCheri Dennis (born August 7, 1979), is an American R&B singer from Cleveland, Ohio. ...more
Nationality: United States of AmericaCarl E. "Chucky" Thompson is a hip hop and R&B record producer. Thompson was a member of Bad Boy Entertainment's "Hitmen" team of in-house producers during the 1990s, and worked with Bad Boy mogul ...more
Nationality: United States of AmericaCraig Jamieson Mack (May 10, 1970 – March 12, 2018) was an American rapper and producer from Brentwood, New York. He helped build the foundation for Bad Boy Records, one of hip-hop’s most influential ...more
Nationality: United States of AmericaDeric Michael Angelettie (born July 31, 1968), better known by his stage names D-Dot or Tha Madd Rapper (also known as Mad Rapper, Papa Dot, and D.O.P.), is an American music producer, songwriter, ...more
- Da Band was a hip hop group put together by P. Diddy. ...more
- Danity Kane was an American girl group comprising members Aubrey O'Day, Wanita "D. Woods" Woodgett, Shannon Bex, Dawn Richard and Aundrea Fimbres. Formed on the third iteration of MTV's Making the ...more
Nationality: United States of AmericaDawn Angeliqué Richard (born August 5, 1983), is an American singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, model and animator. Richard started her career after auditioning for Making the Band 3 in 2004. ...more
- Day26 is an American male R&B music group formed in August 2007 by Sean "Diddy" Combs in a handpicked selection at the end of MTV's Making the Band 4. The group consists of Robert Curry, Brian Angel, ...more
Nationality: United States of AmericaDream was an American pop girl group, which was active in 1998–2003 and 2015–2016. Their biggest success came in 2000 with their track, "He Loves U Not", a transatlantic hit single. On May 29, 2015, ...more
- Diddy – Dirty Money was a group consisting of Sean "Diddy" Combs also known "Puff Daddy" and "P Diddy", singer and dancer Dawn Richard, and singer-songwriter Kalenna Harper. They were signed to ...more
Nationality: United States of AmericaDonald Joseph Klang (born January 23, 1985) is an American singer, songwriter, producer and model. He won Making the Band 4 and was awarded his own solo contract by Diddy. He released his debut ...more
- Dream was an American pop girl group, active from 1998 until 2003. Their biggest success came in 2000 with their track, "He Loves U Not", a transatlantic hit single. ...more
- 8Ball & MJG is an American hip hop duo from Memphis, Tennessee. The two rappers met at Ridgeway Middle School in 1984. ...more
Nationality: JamaicaOneal Bryan, better known by his stage name Elephant Man is a Jamaican dancehall musician and singer. ...more