List of the best Barbara Steele movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Barbara Steele's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Barbara Steele movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Barbara Steele movies will be at the top of the list. Barbara Steele has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Barbara Steele movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Barbara Steele films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Barbara Steele role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Barbara Steele performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This list has a variety of films in it, from L'armata Brancalone to The Pit and the Pendulum."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Barbara Steele movies?" and "What are the greatest Barbara Steele roles of all time?"
- Castle of Blood is a 1964 Italian horror film directed by Antonio Margheriti, using the pseudonym Anthony M. Dawson. This film is also known as Coffin of Terror, Danse macabre, Dimensions in Death, ...more
- Elizabeth Barnard Medina (Barbara Steele) has died in the prime of life, and her brother, Francis (John Kerr), wants to know why. Elizabeth's husband, Nicholas (Vincent Price), and her doctor offer ...more
- The Ghost is a 1963 Italian horror film directed by Riccardo Freda, using the pseudonym "Robert Hampton". The film stars Barbara Steele and Peter Baldwin. Other titles for the film include The ...more
- Black Sunday is a 1960 Italian gothic horror film directed by Mario Bava, from a screenplay by Ennio de Concini, Mario Serandrei and Marcello Coscia. The film stars Barbara Steele, John Richardson, ...more
- A deranged scientist, Dr. Stephen Arrowsmith (Paul Muller), catches his beautiful wife, Muriel (Barbara Steele), conducting an affair with their gardener, David (Rik Battaglia). The enraged ...more
- Curse of the Crimson Altar is a 1968 British horror film directed by Vernon Sewell and starring Christopher Lee, Boris Karloff, Barbara Steele and Mark Eden. The film was produced by Louis M. Heyward ...more
- Young Törless is a 1966 German film directed by Volker Schlöndorff, adapted from the autobiographical novel The Confusions of Young Törless by Robert Musil. It deals with the violent, sadistic and ...more
- The Horrible Dr. Hichcock is a 1962 Italian horror film directed by Riccardo Freda and written by Ernesto Gastaldi. The film stars Barbara Steele and Robert Flemyng.
- Two people (Bradford Dillman, Heather Menzies) unwittingly free a mad military scientist's (Kevin McCarthy) mutant fish near a summer camp and resort lake.
- Silent Scream is a 1980 American horror film directed by Denny Harris, and starring Rebecca Balding, Cameron Mitchell, Barbara Steele and Yvonne De Carlo.
- 8½ is a 1963 Italian comedy-drama film directed by Federico Fellini. Co-scripted by Fellini, Tullio Pinelli, Ennio Flaiano, and Brunello Rondi, it stars Marcello Mastroianni as Guido Anselmi, a ...more
- Robert Kraft (Richard Boone) inherits a familial post as the chairman of a small-town cemetery. The centerpiece of the cemetery office is a map of all the plots: White pins signify those claimed, ...more
- The She Beast is a 1966 British-Italian horror film written and directed by Michael Reeves. The film stars Barbara Steele and Ian Ogilvy. There is a restored widescreen version of the film on DVD ...more
- L'armata Brancaleone is an Italian comedy movie released in 1966, written by the famous duo Age & Scarpelli and directed by Mario Monicelli. It features Vittorio Gassman in the main role. It was ...more
- An attorney travels to a castle to settle the estate of its recently deceased owner who was able to summon the souls of ancient plague victims. Soon, occupants of the castle begin to die off in ...more
- Hattie (Susan Sarandon), a New Orleans hooker, meets a photographer named Bellocq (Keith Carradine) at her brothel one night and, after he photographs her, he befriends her 12-year-old daughter, ...more
- The Maniacs is a 1964 comedy film directed by Lucio fulci.