List of the best Barry Pepper movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Barry Pepper's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Barry Pepper movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Barry Pepper movies will be at the top of the list. Barry Pepper has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Barry Pepper movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Barry Pepper films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Barry Pepper role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Barry Pepper performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List is made up of a variety of films, including Magnificent Desolation: Walking on the Moon 3D and Casino Jack."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Barry Pepper movies?" and "What are the greatest Barry Pepper roles of all time?"
- Paul Edgecomb (Tom Hanks) walked the mile with a variety of cons. He had never encountered someone like John Coffey (Michael Clarke Duncan), a massive black man convicted of brutally killing a pair ...more
- Captain John Miller (Tom Hanks) takes his men behind enemy lines to find Private James Ryan, whose three brothers have been killed in combat. Surrounded by the brutal realties of war, while searching ...more
- Unknown is a 2006 American crime-thriller film directed by Colombian filmmaker Simon Brand and starring Jim Caviezel, Greg Kinnear, Bridget Moynahan, Joe Pantoliano and Barry Pepper about a group of ...more
- In February and March of 1945, U.S. troops fight and win one of the most crucial and costly battles of the war on the island of Iwo Jima. A photo of U.S. servicemen raising the flag on Mount ...more
- After an outlaw named Tom Chaney (Josh Brolin) murders her father, feisty 14-year-old farm girl Mattie Ross (Hailee Steinfeld) hires Rooster Cogburn (Jeff Bridges), a boozy, trigger-happy lawman, to ...more
- In New York City in the days following the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, Monty Brogan (Edward Norton) steels himself for a lengthy jail term. Brogan is a convicted drug dealer about to start ...more
- 61* is a 2001 American sports drama film written by Hank Steinberg and directed by Billy Crystal. It stars Barry Pepper as Roger Maris and Thomas Jane as Mickey Mantle on their quest to break Babe ...more
- Based upon the best-selling book "We Were Soldiers Once ... and Young" by Lt. Gen. Harold G. Moore (Ret.) and journalist Joseph L. Galloway, this compelling war drama depicts the true story of the ...more
- The triumphs and tragedies of the most popular political family in American history.
- When Love Is Not Enough: The Lois Wilson Story is a 2010 American film that premiered on CBS on April 25, 2010. The film was produced by Terry Gould, directed by John Kent Harrison and written by ...more
- Powerful lobbyist Jack Abramoff (Kevin Spacey) is on a mission to acquire all the good things that money, power and privilege can buy. With business partner Michael Scanlon (Barry Pepper) at his ...more
- When brash Texas border officer Mike Norton (Barry Pepper) wrongfully kills and buries the friend and ranch hand of Pete Perkins (Tommy Lee Jones), the latter is reminded of a promise he made to bury ...more
- Broken City is a 2013 American crime thriller film directed by Allen Hughes and written by Brian Tucker. Mark Wahlberg stars as a police officer turned private investigator and Russell Crowe as the ...more
- Like Dandelion Dust is a 2009 drama film directed by Jon Gunn and based on the novel by the same name by Karen Kingsbury. The film won 26 awards at 23 film festivals.
- A bush pilot (Barry Pepper) agrees to take a young Inuit (Annabella Piugattuk) to a hospital, but the plane nosedives, and they must make their way out of the Arctic.
- The film follows four sons (Barry Pepper, Vin Diesel, Seth Green, Andrew Davoli) of well-known Brooklyn-based mobsters (Dennis Hopper, John Malkovich) and their desperate fight to retrieve a bag of ...more
- 3: The Dale Earnhardt Story is a 2004 television movie produced by ESPN documenting the life of NASCAR driver Dale Earnhardt, his poor upbringing in Kannapolis, North Carolina, his rise to dominance ...more
- At 18 years old, Jason receives a mandatory 10-year prison sentence after being caught with a package that contained illegal drugs, although he was unaware of its contents. His father, businessman ...more
- Corrupt National Security Agency official Thomas Reynolds (Jon Voight) has a congressman assassinated to assure the passage of expansive new surveillance legislation. When a videotape of the murder ...more
- Ripley Under Ground is a 2005 German–British–French crime thriller directed by Roger Spottiswoode and based on the second novel in Patricia Highsmith's Tom Ripley series. The film stars Barry Pepper ...more
- A life-shattering secret torments Ben Thomas (Will Smith). In order to find redemption, he sets out to change the lives of seven strangers. Over the course of his journey, he meets and falls in love ...more
- Crawl is a 2019 American horror film directed by Alexandre Aja. A young woman (Kaya Scodelario) becomes trapped in a flooding house trying to save her father (Barry Pepper) during a Category 5 ...more
- Princess Kaiulani is a 2009 film based on the life of Princess Kaʻiulani of the Kingdom of Hawaii.
- We All Fall Down is a Canadian drama film, directed by Martin Cummins and released in 2000. The film stars Darcy Belsher as Michael, a young man whose life enters a downward spiral after the death of ...more
- Running with the Devil is a 2019 American action thriller film written and directed by Jason Cabell. The CEO of an International conglomerate sends two of his most regarded executives to investigate ...more