14 Unforgettable Behind-The-Scenes Images From The Harry Potter Movies
What could be better that watching a Harry Potter movie for the 27th time? Getting a glimpse at some of the most wonderful behind-the-scenes photos from the Harry Potter movies. For many people, the Harry Potter books and movies were crucial parts of childhood. Who didn't beg their parents to drive them to the nearest Borders when The Goblet of Fire came out? Who didn't wait in line, in full Potter regalia, for a midnight showing when The Prisoner of Azkaban was released?
While there will likely be no more Potter movies with the classic cast, one can always relive the memories by watching the movies again. Now, you can even feel what it must have been like to hang on set with the kids during filming, thanks to the glory of the Internet and these wonderful Harry Potter set pictures!
1. A Candid Shot Of Alan Rickman, Daniel Radcliffe, And Rupert Grint On Set - And Getting Along WonderfullyPhoto: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire / Warner Bros.
2. On The Last Day Of Filming, The Main Cast Kids Have A Final, Tearful EmbracePhoto: SnitchSeeker.com / YouTube
3. Danielle Radcliffe Speaks Comically On The Use Of Doubles On-SetPhoto: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 / Warner Bros.
4. Sets For Outdoor Scenes Were Meticulously Designed - And MassivePhoto: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 / Warner Bros.
5. How All The 'Magical' Books In The Hogwarts Library Really WorkedPhoto: potter_behind_the_scenes / Instagram
6. Fenrir Greyback (Dave Legeno) And Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton) Reveal They're Actually Pretty Good Pals In Real LifePhoto: potter_behind_the_scenes / Instagram