List of the best Ben Foster movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Ben Foster's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Ben Foster movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Ben Foster movies will be at the top of the list. Ben Foster has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Ben Foster movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Ben Foster films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Ben Foster role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Ben Foster performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List is made up of a variety of films, including X-Men: The Last Stand and Get Over It."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Ben Foster movies?" and "What are the greatest Ben Foster roles of all time?"
- Leave No Trace is a 2018 American film directed by Debra Granik, based on the book My Abandonment by Peter Rock. A father (Ben Foster) and his 13 year-old daughter (Thomasin McKenzie) are living in a ...more
- Outlaw Ben Wade (Russell Crowe) terrorizes 1800s Arizona, especially the Southern Railroad, until he is finally captured. Wade must be brought to trial, so Dan Evans (Christian Bale), the owner of a ...more
- In the far Northern Hemisphere, the small town of Barrow, Alaska, experiences a solid month of darkness every year. Though most of the residents head south for the winter, some townspeople remain ...more
- After being injured in Iraq, soldier Will Montgomery (Ben Foster) returns home to finish the rest of his tour of duty in the Army's Casualty Notification service. Teamed with veteran officer Tony ...more
- Astronauts Payton (Dennis Quaid) and Bower (Ben Foster) awake in a hypersleep chamber with no memory of who they are or what their mission might be. While Payton stays behind to monitor the radio ...more
- Ex-smuggler Chris Farraday (Mark Wahlberg) gave up his criminal ways long ago. But, he's forced back into the game after his brother-in-law, Andy (Caleb Landry Jones), botches a drug deal for a crime ...more
- Teenage dealer Johnny Truelove (Emile Hirsch) and his friends kidnap the impressionable younger brother (Anton Yelchin) of a junkie (Ben Foster) who refuses to pay his drug debt. Things change ...more
- One of an elite group of assassins, Arthur Bishop (Jason Statham) may be the best in the business. Bishop carries out his assignments with precision, detachment and adherence to a strict code, but ...more
- After one of his hostage negotiations goes awry, LAPD officer Jeff Talley (Bruce Willis) quits the force and relocates his family to the suburbs. As the sheriff in a sleepy town, Jeff thinks he has ...more
- I've Been Waiting for You is a 1998 film directed by Christopher Leitch.
- In 1999, Officer Dave Brown (Woody Harrelson), a 24-year veteran of the Los Angeles Police Department, tends to follow his own code of rough justice. A number of years earlier, he was implicated in ...more
- This dark action film, based on the comic book series, follows FBI agent Frank Castle (Thomas Jane) as he transforms into the vengeful Punisher after criminals murder his family, including his wife ...more
- Lifelong football fan Vince Papale (Mark Wahlberg) sees his wildest dreams come true when he becomes a member of the Philadelphia Eagles. While teaching at his high-school alma mater in Pennsylvania, ...more
- The discovery of a cure for mutations leads to a turning point for Mutants (Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Famke Janssen, Anna Paquin, Rebecca Romijn, Kelsey Grammer). They may now choose to give up ...more
- Blink is a short film.
- "The Laramie Project" is set in and around Laramie, Wyoming, in the aftermath of the murder of 21-year-old Matthew Shepard. To create the stage version of "The Laramie Project," the eight-member New ...more
- This semi-autobiographical film by Barry Levinson follows various members of the Kurtzman clan, a Jewish family living in suburban Baltimore during the 1950s. As teenaged Ben (Ben Foster) completes ...more
- Bang Bang You're Dead is a 2002 American drama film starring Tom Cavanagh and Ben Foster. It is based on the play of the same name by William Mastrosimone. The film was first screened publicly at the ...more
- A comic look at a romantic problem that has plagued mankind since the very first boy-girl breakup: how's a guy supposed to survive in a world where ex-girlfriends continue to exist ... and attract? ...more
- Based on Pulitzer Prize-winning humorist Dave Barry's best-selling first novel, "Big Trouble" tells the story of how a mysterious suitcase brings together, and changes, the lives of a divorced dad, ...more
- A series of storylines, ranging from bizarre to deadly, runs on parallel tracks before coming to a head at 11:14 p.m. In a fairly typical American suburb, Buzzy (Hilary Swank) and Duffy (Shawn ...more
- As Northfork, Montana, is being evacuated in preparation for a new dam, young Irwin (Duel Farnes) lies dying in a local orphanage, with Father Harlan (Nick Nolte) by his side, taking care of him. ...more
- Andrew (Dane DeHaan) is a socially awkward, introverted teen whose main form of escape and expression is a video camera. But things begin to change when Andrew, his cousin Matt (Alex Russell) and ...more
- "Will (Ben Foster) is a satellite-mapping engineer conducting a survey of Armenia. One morning at his hotel, he meets Gadarine (Lubna Azabal), an Armenian expatriate and photographer, who has ...more
- A man (Anthony Hopkins) searches for his missing daughter in one of several vignettes dealing with issues of love, loss and betrayal.